Battle of Trias

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Battle of Trias

Postby Laharl » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Teodor sniffs. This is why I don't rely on invisibility for infiltration anyway. He pulls out what looks like a large rifle..

Initiative: (16+5Dex5Nerveskitter+5aura+4sign)=35

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 pm

AIM MEET #31 (Assault on Trias Gate)

Dmitri (Loss of Item Familiar): –21,924XP

Derovarr & Jens: 9,900XP
Ulrich, Dmitri, & Teodor: 14,000XP
Klaus: 28,000XP

Completion XP – Assault on Trias Gate: 2,200XP

XP Totals: Derovarr (218,030xp), Jens (212,978xp), Ulrich (205,999xp), Teodor (191,600xp), Kati (181,338xp), Dmitri (173,320xp), Klaus (166,200xp)

That levels everyone up once. Drew & Scott are now lvl21 (someone please help Scott level, remember the 4 extra ability points at level21 in my custom rules). Squall & Dave are lvl20, and Marty's at lvl18.
Judson - please edit Dmitri's sheet for his loss of Item Familiar. ALL invested skills and spells are considered temporarily lost until they are retrained... Yes, you know all those benefits you guys consider the Item Familiar broken for? well there are costs involved <_<. Smart thing to do would be to apply protective enhancements to your item familiar (shrug), anything from resistances to SR.

Notable NPCs Lost:
Guardian Marshal Lenneth Tiriel (Human Female [LG] Lvl26: Paladin 6/Templar 8/Cavalier 10/Divine Emissary 2//Crusader 4/Fighter 2/Marshal 10/Divine Crusader 10)
Flag-Captain Aethel Cocoran (Human Female [NG] Lvl16: Paladin 6/Fighter 2/Cavalier 8//Ranger 5/Beastmaster 10/Marshal 1)
Flag-Captain Rikard Cocoran (Human Male [LG] Lvl15: Paladin 6/Fighter 2/Cavalier 7//Evangelist 4/Warchanter 10/Marshal 1)
Field Marshal Viktor Pritbor (Human Male lvl21)
Air Dragon Marquis Aurixveargith

Lenneth's Cavalry command has been transferred to Kovis' command.

Deal with NPC levelups later...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Post Trias

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:31 pm

BEGIN POST TRIAS COMBAT EVENTS AFTER THIS
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

On Early June 26th, Glorard asks Klaus for some help in gathering some Living Spell speciments for him to experiment a possible idea on. The gist of the project idea being to see if he can create some kind of Living Creation Spell or Living Fabrication Spell. He's willing to bet the elves and gnomes have at least tried it, but let's see if Divine Magic can do where they failed. He is willing to pay Klaus a total of 100k for his help and support (if Klaus brings troops, he won't pay any extra, it have to be taken out from the 100k), and maybe a bonus if he finds anything particularly special.

The task is simple. Glorard has constructed an adamantine staff that helps to attract Living Spells. Just plant it on the outermost perimeter of the patrol zone (~25mi from Blackbog Keep), and on the next day Glorard will tag along to retrieve it. He simply wants Klaus to provide a distraction for the Living Spells, as well as kill the unnecessary ones, while Glorard goes in to extract what he needs.

( give me a general idea of what kind of position you'd place this staff in, remember you're in a swamp, no cliffs or sharp ridges )

EDIT: Since Marty clearly lost interest in this, obviously Klaus lacks interest as well, or he's just too busy, in either case Glorard goes off to seek help from someone else...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 am

|

()

Laharl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Teodor sniffs. "I've experienced your hospitality before and I have to say I found the room service simply abominable and the food even worse. I wouldn't even recommend it to my enemies. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do." Darkness begins flowing out of his sword, enveloping the area in a shadowy haze (IF standard to activate Deeper Darkness). His laughter cuts through the darkness, mocking, before it cuts off abruptly, resuming softly in the distance. (Shadow Blink 60' into the inn, Shadow Jaunt (or w/e the standard port maneuver is) 60' more and move action down the hallway). Upon stopping, he pulls out a scroll and mutters a few words (3IP burn for standard), disintegrating the door to a room on the back wall. He gets an idea (3IP burn for standard) and teleports his way out through the window, into an alley.

Ref save 40, Improved Evasion

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm

As Teodor blinks down the hallway and raced towards the other side, the 'Citadel' whom he came to meet vanishes and turns into a bolt of lightning in a split second. Teodor manages to evade the electric surge, and tumbles right past the same man who transformed back into material state ahead of him... (before continuing on to disintegration n all)...

Just a second after Teodor emerges into the back alley, the muffled shot of another shot was heard, except the dirt kicked up by the bullet missed him by several meters. However, two Shadow Guards soon teleport to flank Teodor on both sides and attacks with their shortswords. Both missed by a significant margin, except there was a good possibility they never intended to hit at all, but only to make Teodor maneuver to dodge them.

Another lightning lits up the Inn he just exited, shattering a window it passed through, and came straight towards him. The 'Citadel' rematerialized once again before Teodor, magic surged across both his Katars as three cartridges were ejected from them, and he took a sharp stab towards Teodor before pummeling him with both weapons.
( atk1 [Emerald Razor]: 21+43 damage, piercing/magic/addy, a spell also burst from the katar and Teodor starts to feel somewhat dizzy - staggered [Ray of Dizziness] )
( atk2: 19+33 dmg - a second spell burst from the left Katar [Dimensional Anchor])
( atk3: miss )
( atk4: miss )
( atk5: miss )

In the skies above, someone quickly flew over from the other side of the Inn and discharges a daylight effect of sorts, suppressing the Deeper Darkness from Teodor's weapon and setting the entire area glowing. At the same time, she draws what appears to be a heavily-than-norm version of a rapier and yells "LIGHTS!". From the corner of his eye, Teodor could see several other Shadow Guards teleporting into obviously preplanned positions around the block and deploy similar daylight effects or objects.
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:14 pm

Teodor lets loose a Roar of Effort (tm) (Iron Heart Surge) to shake off the effects of the Ray of Dizziness. He then zips backwards (Tumble to avoid AoO and move at full speed: 46) and gets another idea (3IP standard) and touches the large cut the katars left. It begins to dissipate (heal 46 HP). He then dials in his belt, three pearls blackening (BoB full round). He then sprints full out to get out of the light and, with a huge effort, vanishes (Greater Teleport, 2AP standard, 62 Spot), reappearing 1500' or so in shortest direction to the edge of the Invisibility Purge wards.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 pm

...as Teodor was running his way out, another muffled shot sounds before a bullet impacts him ( 46 dmg )...

( you probably managed through that fine, in which case you managed to get out ).
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Teodor heals his wounds again and runs another 90' towards the edge of the Invisibility Purge, ending someplace under cover. In the meantime, Finsternis recovers his maneuvers.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm

AIM SESSION #32 (Trias Intel Trap)

Teodor: 2,200xp

XP Totals: Derovarr (218,030xp), Jens (212,978xp), Ulrich (205,999xp), Teodor (193,800xp), Kati (181,338xp), Dmitri (173,320xp), Klaus (166,200xp), Samael (157,620xp).
|

()

Return to “Game Summaries”