Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Blade Saga Thread

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Your Arcane Sight tells you all three spells struck and glued onto you, their auras seems to have been covered up by your own blank aura effect.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Just before noon on May 27th, you receive another message from Cary.

Cary: "Talked with Guard command. Our new commander Lord Derovarr says he would be interested in meeting you. When you're ready, give me a call and we'll set up the appropriate location of the meeting, which will likely be just outside our currently base at Blackbog Keep."

Btw, I forgot to mention this. But regarding the scrying sensor he saw, Blade feels that somehow... he's seen it before a really long time ago... although he can't remember it. However, you think you've also heard about this spell before. (Intelligence check & know[history] (trained) check).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 pm

(INT check 30)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:06 am

You remember Ereldor (the elf lord you met in Whisperleaf Woods) talking about the famous spells Norinth utilized in the First Great Alliance War, and one of them was Eliminate, an epic spell sometimes used for 'assassination' purposes, which seems exactly like this one.

( edit: forget the spot check, just answer Cary's message =P )
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Game Summaries”