Blackbog Keep

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blackbog Keep

Postby Laharl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 am

When Teodor returns, swearing sulfurously, he gets someone to thoroughly magically analyze both the ID and book he obtained while he was in Trias to make sure they're OK. He can wait until morning, though. :P

Assuming they come back clean, he keeps the ID, as it might be useful, and reads the book.

(Deleted+reposted to notify about the edit)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:31 am

The people takes one look at it under an AMF (seeing as how books, especially spellbooks, have a tendency to be boobytraped) and tell Teodor it's pretty much packed with explosive runes and nothing else.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 am

( advancing time to May 30th... )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:00 pm

After receiving news of Kovis' victory in the Fens, Derovarr informs Teordor and Klaus that the disruption caused will most likely leave other orc tribes in disarray, thus making it so the timing for another certain certain raid couldn't be better.

Also, he passes along orders to Agnes Kerpen to begin looking into ways to "hallow" the Battlemasters. He understands that they are spiritless, and simply manifestations of rage and violence, but surely such research is worth looking in to. Even if the result is that such a process can only be used to dispel the spirits.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 am

"Well, Klaus, what are we waiting for? Let's go scout this place."

(I expect this will need an AIM meet...)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:45 pm

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:54 pm

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 am

Late on May 30th... Kovis returns himself to give another report:

Since news of the battle on the 28th spread, 4 clans of goblinoids the situated near the Blackbog Keep apparently decided to unite their forces in order to defeat this new Misalin incursion into the Fens. However, Kovis managed to intercept their forces today just hours short of joining and, through sheer overwhelming frontal assault by the Battlemasters while the cavalry flanked around them - manage to defeat each force in detail. Two of the clans' mobile forces were completely destroyed, while that of the other two managed to scatter and retreat in time to avoid total destruction. Kovis then followed up on the victory by dividing his forces four ways and launching simultaneous assault against each of the four clan lairs. The defenders were obviously taken by surprise and each of their defenses were shattered with relatively minimum resistance.

Kovis' Misalin cavalry suffered no permanent losses in today's battles, while the Battlemasters are down to three-fourth of original numbers. Kovis estimates they killed another 6,000~8,000 goblinoid warriors in the field, scattered at least 4,000~7,000 more. Enemy losses during the lair assaults are unable to be ascertained yet since the enemy fell into complete rout almost immediately, but losses were extremely heavily, particularly on the civilians.

Kovis: "We really need something better than Battlemasters to take these lairs. Once the enemy goes into confusion their ability to separate their warriors and civilians also fall apart, and with that the Battlemasters can't tell either. We can order them to keep from killing or insanitizing anyone who surrenders, but when it's a crowd of civilians and just one enemy resisting - the battlemasters just judge the entire crowd as hostile. The results are... far from desired."
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:39 pm

( forward time to May 31st... )
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 pm

On the morning of May 31st, sometime around 600 hours...

Derovarrs calls forth the command squad to the teleportation keep, to begin preparations for the strike on the orc layer.

((Take this as your cue to star casting buffs. Yes, its preemptive, but A, it gives us more time to plan, and B, I'd like to do this before any more time goes by. To my knowledge, the Western Campaign starts in two days)).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Samael's Buffs (DDC 30):
Elemental Body (Fire)
Mind Blank
Fell Flight
See the Unseen
Dark One's Own Luck (Reflex)
Heart of Earth
Heart or Air
Dark Foresight
Indomitability
Superior Invisibility
Antimagic Field (after receiving buffs from others)
Last edited by TheDude51 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:50 pm

We're probably going to start this battle PBP... I don't have that much confidence on the success of planning an AIM meet.
|

()

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Ulrich's buff list: To be updated with DDC and duration.
Protection from Ranged (mass)
Fortunate Fate (on all)
Life's Grace (all)
Ebon Eyes (those who want it)
Ray Deflection (Self only)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:50 am

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:58 pm

another RETCON - MAY 28th

A Naralan emissary brings another gift to the Misalin commanders - a new equipment that was inspired by the Imperials' shields and recently perfected : Spell Shield Generators.
Their emissary brought over 1 Generator and 1 Power Pack for each of the major field commanders (Derovarr, Kati, Cary, Kovis) as gifts, and offers the news that they industry is currently mass producing these in the thousands to be widely equipped by alliance forces [just send up order forms... and money].

See custom magic items for details...
|

()

Return to “Game Summaries”