Post Trelling (April 21st)

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Reply to Derovarr: "Sorry about that. I can see the riot. Getting really nasty down here. I'm probably in a good position to drop something nonlethal on them if it comes to that, over."

EDIT: "Er... looks like somebody beat me to it. (Spellcraft 47, if I need it) Looks like somebody's trying to suppress the riot the old fashioned way. Damn, it's confusing down here. Over."
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Jens: What do you mean, "beat you to it?" What in the endless layers of the Abyss in going on dow there! Again! What is your position! Over!

Derovarr sent the message as him and Kati began to "fly" to the scene of the chaos.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

to Derovarr: "<describes his position to the best of my own limited knowledge>. And what I mean by "beat me to it" is he's already at it with the nonlethal firestorms. Any chance of solving this diplomatically has just gone straight to the Abyss."

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Derovarr instantly relays the position to Kati, and immediately fires a message back.

Jens: He? Who's he? Are you talking about Revmiren? Over!

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Derovarr: "Uh... not sure to be honest, but who else around here besides me has firestorms? Unless there's somebody TRYING to send this straight to hell..."

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:52 pm

((Using the information given to him, Derovarr tries to piece together who could have set off a spell of that power, aside from Jens of course. Wisdom Check: 21= 12 (roll) + 2 (wisdom mod) + 7 (AP boost)))

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:18 am

You have no clue due to lack of information, your best guess is that said spell is from undercover operatives of certain side who wishes to see chaos in the current scenario. Some guess may be: scouting mages of the Fens units, Norinth shadow guards, or the deceptive mage you never caught from earlier today. There's simply a lack of reason for the only other capable mages in this city (which are only Dmitri and Kelmik) to incite something like this.

During this time, the insurgents manage to break their way through the remaining 'loyal' Misalin troops in the area, coming towards the west gates at a rapid pace.

Kelmik msg to Dmitri: "I believe the best option now for us would be to open the west side gates and let them through, lest we want our guards to be wrapped up in this mess also."

(I assume Derovarr and Kati are now on their way...)

...and... with Wind Walk, you and Kati get there in under a minute. You're now in semi-air form looking down below at the barely organized mass of troops (around ~150) pushing towards the west gate.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:35 am

Given the nature of the attack, it must have been out of opportunity by operatives seeing to create chaos in our ranks. Derovarr thought, as they began to float by the seen of the massacre.
"Dear Gods, Kati. Knocked down and trampled. We need to get those men help."

Rowen: Important! Many injured! (Derovarr gives the location). Bring additional medics! Repeat! Bring additional clerics! Over!

Dmitri: What's going on down there! Jens reported that someone dropped a firestorm on those troops! We're inbound! We're coming in via windwalk from the Southeast! Over!

"Come Kati, full speed ahead!" he said, as they zoomed towards the "insurgents".

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:21 am

To Derovarr: "I'm not sure why you think I'm on site, Commander. As I said, this is a Misalen matter, and I can't involve myself."

To Kelmik: "Make it happen"

Dmitri then flies outwards from the city, skirting around the path of the rioting Misalen troops.

Via Message spell to officers: "Move out towards the West Village once you leave the city. As soon as you leave the lockdown I can teleport you away."
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 am

Edited out.
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 am

(AIM: Dmitri's 47 bluff vs. Derovarr's 52 sense motive [after circ-mods])

Derovarr is believes Dmitri is either concealing something, or lying straight out of his mouth. Either way that last statement definitely wasn't correct.

The west gates slowly start to open up as the insurgent troops approach it...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:03 am

Dmitri: A firestorm erupts in the middle of your garrison, and you're not on the site? You're lying Revmiren! Some of my finest allies are dead or about to die, and you have the audacity to hide like a coward!...(Break)...Care to explain why the gates are opening? Are they doing that on their own accord?

Jens: Tail that column of troops, and cast whatever spell it is that lets you see cloaked units! Over!

Coric: Comrade! For the love of the Gods! Come in! Over!

Shift: Report in! Over!

At this point, Derovarr activated his helm's True seeing ability, as he and Kati soared at all possible haste towards the column.

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:06 am

To Derovarr: "I'm afraid I'm simply not responsible for controlling your troops. Although considering the amount of mayhem your men have been creating, I should have thought to be more on guard. My apologies."

Dmitri is now flying full speed out ahead of the insurgent troops, heading for the edge of the lockdown and the West Village as fast as he can.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:28 pm

The front of the insurgent column has just reached the west Trelling gate perimeter when Derovarr and Kati caught up with it. The cavalry leading the insurgents shows no sign of stopping and is pacing towards the open gates, while the Archeronian soldiers were scattering to get out of the way.

(no you don't see Dmitri)
(you saw Jens around, and a cloaked Kelmik keeping a steady distance of 60ft and keeping track of the insurgent column. Two of his officers flanking him)

Shift: "The first transports are picking up the passengers now. Expect this to take a few transits."
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:49 pm

You wouldn't have seen it due to his current form, but a smirk grew upon Derovarr's face.

Kelmik: Kelmik. This is High Captain Derovarr. It's good to see that one of the commanding officers of this garrison is on the scene. Revmiren told me he wasn't at the scene, and I got a bit worried. Over!

Shift: After you're done with the "prisoners." Load Bregallion's soldiers. Over!

Bregallion: Prep for pick up after the final detainees are on board! Over!

Rowen: Did you get the last message?! Over!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Game Summaries”