Post Trelling (April 21st)

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Kelmik to Derovarr: If that is what he says. This is all quite sudden, and I've merely been... unfortunate enough... to be close to this whole mess you've incited.

Kelmik to Dmitri: What are you playing at? Are you trying to provoke unnecessary turbulence on the international front? Stop this foolishness now before it gets even further out of hand. If it weren't for you none of this would be our responsibility to take.

Shift: Roger that.

Bregallion: Got that, it may take a while though.

Rowen: I'm sending what I can, my units are stuck in as much of a jam as everyone else thanks to this whole mess.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Rowen: Do what you can. Bring Ulrich with you if you can. Thank you.

Kelmik: I'll be blunt. Revmiren is up to something strange. Whatever happens, I need to stop that column and try to get them under control. I'm sure it sounds crazy, but it'll be best for both sides if they don't randomly gallop off into the distance. Once this is done. We'll be out of your hair.

"Alright Kati, once we get ahead of them, we'll need to get them to stop. Swift maneuvering!" (Activating Defensive Commander)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:53 pm

Kelmik: "Yes, I believe that this 'foolishness' has indeed gone on long enough."

As soon as Dmitri leaves the Lockdown, he Teleports back to the Teleportation keep. Still Superior Invisible, he then flies Northeast from the Keep before dismissing his invisibility and approaching the scene of the disturbance from the East. Along the way, he burns an 8th level spell slot to bring his staff back to fully charged.

Once he has dismissed his invisibility, he tries to meet up with as many flying Archeronian mages as possible, attempting to arrive at the scene of the riot with maximum force.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Message to Derrovar: "What's going on? I heard an explosion. Give me a location, and I'll be there ASAP w/ clerics."

Ulrich selects a squad of a dozen or so higher level clerics "Come with me, we'll go check out that explosion. The rest of you keep getting on board the Airship. Keep on your toes men. Theres gotta be injured. Lets MOVE."
He grabs his staves and Osmund, and leads the way in which he heard the explosion.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Ulrich: The explosion took place at [location]. I think it was a spell called Fire Cloud or something. Whatever it was, it provoked rioting soldiers into trampling those who were hit by it. Expect high casualties. Also, Revmiren is up to something. Be warned. Over!

Active Characters:

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:29 am

To troopss:"Shit. Alright men, expect high cassualties. we're going to [location] you know the drill, don't wait for anyone. let's MOVE people." Ulrich breaks out to his full run, moving as fast as he is capeable. (240ft. / round)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 am

(Blarg, classes started today. That's why the no post till now. Sorry... :( )

Jens casts the Enlarged True Seeing upon himself and tails the group as per Derovarr's instructions.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 am

(btw, in case I didn't make this clear last time, Derovarr and Kati are at the head of the insurgent column).

(also Judson, one must contact a teleportation point to have them suppress the lockdown field and make it 'teleportable', thus I'll assume you contacted the officers in charge).

(Archeronian air-combat mages are either still on guard duty or already there...)

The Insurgent column begins to move out of the gates...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 am

Just as Derovarr and Kati reached the head the of the column, Kati ended the Wind Walk and Invisibility effects. The two moved forward an additional 60ft (current location 60ft west and 20ft up from column), and whirled around, making their presence obvious to anyone who had eyes.
"WARRIORS OF MISALIN!" he roared at the the top of his lungs, "STAY THIS CHARGE!!!"

((Charisma/Diplomacy Check (whichever is more appropriate, since there doesn't happen to be a Shout Check): 23/46))

((Additionally: Marty is currently dealing with personal problems, and is therefore unable to post for himself. Thus being why I am posting for him.))

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 pm

The front units simply come to a stop, the soldiers utterly confused by what's going on. You hear them all start to ask one another...
"What devilry is this? Are we being played or something?"
"Are they trying to fk with our heads?"
"No, buying more time maybe."
"Or maybe that's the real him?"
"Could be a polymorphed fake, or worse they dominated him." (insert OOTS joke here)
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Seeing that they stopped, Derovarr and Kati approached the column and stopped at about. Derovarr then air-walked about 6 feet down, and canceled the effect, causing him to drop about 4 feet; his full-plate rattling as he hit the ground.
"No, my comrades, I assure that I am quite real. If that's not enough to convince you, feel free to come up and pad my armor, I won't be dispelling to anywhere, and I'm certainly not under any mind control effect.
What I am curious about is where you were planning on going once you left the gates."

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:01 am

One of the NCOs replied: "Anywhere but this place, where the Church is trying to smoke us out and put us down. But before you ask any more questions, explain yourself! Derovarr is suppose to be arrested!"

you also hear a hush exchange in the front row: "...a scout sergeant? ask him if he has true seeing support. If you get a confirmation get him up here..."
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:17 am

"A full explanation is well deserved, as the chaos that has ensued is almost entirely my fault. To give this full explanation, however, would take more time than we are currently afforded.

I will tell you this: There was indeed a clash of not only brothers and sisters within that keep, but also one of ideology. Wherein it was made clear that our dear Arch-Priest is willing to sink to unimaginable levels to oust those who will not bend to his will. The actual result of the the clash was kept secret, as though to stifle any uproars such as this from immediately commencing. But, as it seems, such was an inevitability.

On my honor, I will give a full explanation to all of those who stand before me when we are on safer ground. ((Diplomacy 46))" Derovarr said, albeit at a rather faster pace than he usually did when we was speaking with such concern.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 pm

They seem to be believe in what you said...

particularly after the scout sergeant was called up and made his confirmation: "yes, that's definitely Derovar..."

NCO: "In that case, what action would you suggest we take?"
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:21 pm

"The teleportation keep, though deep within the city is our best shot. As we speak, those who were detained are being loaded upon the airship. As will Bregallion's men, in time. When they are finished, they will move in to cover us. It will also, no doubt, prove useful in bargaining with any who would seek to stop us.

In the mean time, lets at least get out of the open, and move back behind the gates. ((Diplomacy 44))."

Active Characters:

Return to “Game Summaries”