Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:49 am

((Best of luck with that Judson)).

((On another notes, if there aren't anymore responses in the next few days, perhaps, Dai, you could begin advancing the day along?))
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm

well since marty doesn't post should I assume Kati doesn't want Karhedros to find her? xD Well technically you can just contact her thru the command ring IM services (shrug).

well, considering you're messaging them. For a while you wait for a reply... and there was none.

It wasn't until half an hour later did a reply get sent back:

"Repairs finished but upgrading taking longer than expected. Military situation at Naralan borders and major industrial efforts diverted from us. If leave before finish the screen being upgraded will collapse. However, Dockmaster promises to be finished enough to leave by nightfall, and we can finish the remaining portions of the upgrade by ourselves."

consider it 10AM now.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Ranmor's gonna go shopping, I'll post purchases later after I actually work out what they are.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Marty is getting bombarded with schoolwork and other stuff right now. should be able to post after computer cooling issues are resolved tomorrow afternoon.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:03 pm

((Scott needs Dai to get on AIM and discuss investing stuff. If you get on and don't see me on, give me a call, would you kindly?))
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:05 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:34 pm

[Since no-one else is posting, I'm moving on. For those who are shopping, you have until next meeting to get whatever done (although please post if you buy any major items, other than the basic potions/wands/scrolls lvl6 or lower).]
[Also, if you level'd up (which I think everyone here did), consider ~2hrs of your time spent on training / refining your skills.]

It was just after noon, lunch was still being distributed, when Garris sent out a message for immediate meeting of the commanders at the teleportation area. Scout have confirmed sighting of enemy forces teleporting into the city's surroundings.

As soon as the majority of people managed to arrive, Garris began explaining. "Already, we have confirmation, they have already started teleporting in. Apparently Major Aelle Osweald here of the Misalinian skirmisher units managed to link up communications with the brigand group in the northwest and didn't inform us." Garris looked towards the woman to his right, who had two hawks with her and dressed closer to a stereotypical representation of a druid than anything else."

Aelle began explaining immediately. "We'll, I don't know if it was going to do anything and didn't feel like embarrassing myself if it turned out to be an utter waste of time. But anyways we're short on time as it is so I'll explain the current situation. The brigand scouts discovered the enemy immediately after they arrived and sent me the hawk I left with them. The note mentions sighting of a heavily equipped enemy attack squad teleporting in alongside three scout squads and two mage squads. They then spread out immediately to secure the nearby hilltops while more troops steadily teleported in. I'd estimate my hawk returning from the brigand camp in under 10min, and give at least another 5 minutes for preparation the information and another 5 for time for you getting here. Between that, I would say that they already had 20 to 25 minutes, enough to bring in around five companies of forces."

During her explanations, Garris took out a large map of Trelling's surroundings and the two of them spread it out. Major Aelle points towards and then circles the valley area between the hills of #103, #104, and #106. "They're coming in that depression. We can expect their scouting elements to already secured hills 103, 104, and 106. If the brigands of the northern camp is in the mood to stay, there is a good chance skirmishes have already began in those woods. Although I highly doubt this, those people are still smart enough to recognize an impossible task when they see them."

"We still have the option to strike, but we have to do it NOW if we choose to do so. The longer we delay, the more troops they'll be able to pour in." Aelle finishes in a conclusive tone, signifying the end of her information, and looks at the commanders expecting a decision.

Garris then takes the lead "I have called in my remaining phantom knights, the Misalin tactical spell squad, Kelmik's core mage squad, and Karhedros' elven mage squads in case we need them. I've already had a Empowered Tactical Greater Anticipate Teleportation placed upon myself. When we teleport in, we'll delay all reinforcements coming in within about 1,000ft radius for about twenty-some seconds (4 rounds). I'd say we do this. It is our best chance, and last chance, to dish out a punishing blow to the enemy." He finishes as he stares between Derovarr and Kati, then at the rest of the command squad veterans.
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:42 pm

Derovarr took a moment to crack his kneck, and ponder the information. A lot of things were on his mind, some of them relevant, some otherwise. The most signifigant thing was the possbility of them walking into another trap, the same kind of trap that ended with Samael felled, and core unti morale dashed. But, then again, he thought, these are the risks of war, and he is more than ready to avenge his fallen comrade.

"Though I fear we may be commting ourselves into trap, we owe it to our soldiers to go forward with this. Those common soldiers who even now rally to war. If our sacrfice can spare them the blade of the enemy, then we must commit."

"Myself and Phalanx stand ready." he said, hitting the ground defiantly with the pole of his weapon; Phalanx let off a momentary pure white glow in response.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:37 am

"Then let us strike immediately. With every second that passes the enemy fortifies their position more heavily."
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:24 am

Ranmor smiled a feral grin. "Sure, let's nail them again."

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 pm

"Our weapons are the embodiment of our faith. with enough trust in the gods, we will get through this. Pelor's light protect us."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:53 pm

Our weapons are the embodiment of our faith.
-Lol, I'm trying to remember where that's from.

Anyways, I shouldn't need to remind you that... apart from agreeing to leave, you actually need to figure out any troops you're taking, if any. Otherwise I'll have to assume 0.
|

()

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:57 pm

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:15 pm

|

()

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:17 am

Return to “Game Summaries”