Game Meet #19

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Game Meet #19

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:30 pm

XP Each: 7,500 XP

XP Totals:
Kati (151,353xp), Buumstic (149,478xp), Derovarr (146,530xp), Samael (135,800xp), Ranmor (133,050xp), Graamros (133,050xp)

I know one of you has the loot lists...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:19 pm

Loot List:

+2 Storm Falcon Magebane shortbow
2 +2 bucklers
2 Scout's Headband of +1 insight/+1 luck to AC
2 Ammy nat armor +2
2 Ring of Shielding/Prot +2
2 Skirmisher's Boots of Expeditious Retreat

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:27 pm

dibs on a scout's headband
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:44 am

before anyone else asks on why even though the party is at different lvls and is receiving the same XP:

The three people who are at higher level is because they are the three with Item Familiar. The Item Familiar invest life ability allows them to gain a 10% EXP boost when they first get it.

Item Familiars are also suppose to provide +10% EXP on all xp they earn, which is a pain in the ass. So rather than provide a 10% bonus, I simply treat their XP gaining as if they didn't get that initial 10% EXP boost that raised them up a level. I've explained it to Drew/Marty/Scott and so far I haven't had a complaint cause they're getting more EXP than they would if I were to treat them as 1lvl-up and then factoring in +10%.

those of you at level16: you're not being penalized by this, you're getting the same amount of EXP no matter how I calculate this. But if you think Drew, Marty, & Scott are getting an 'unfair' amount of EXP, I'll tell you where the problem arises:
currently the way I have it, the LATER you take the Item Familiar feat, the more EXP you earn out of it, so I'd rather not penalize the ones who took it early by deducting more EXP out of their pool.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:13 am

As the sounds of the earth's convulsions began to errupt in the distance, Derovarr walked a portion of the length of the city walls of Trelling. Several elite units were stationed on the walls; contingency for a surpise visit from the other elite party. He walked a ballista crew as his mind faded from focus on the impending counter-attack, and began to focus on the group themselves.

Specifically was that Bugbear Champion. Who, based on his two prior engagements with it, seemed nigh indestructable...
"...your use tof enhancement spells is uncannily efficient, and your equipement and training have made you almost invinsible. But even the greatest of warriors can be taken down. Your speciality is negating the attacks sent at you, but you can inly undo so much. Eventually, time runs out for everyone. When your time runs out, I and Phalanx will be there, ready to end your fight once and for all. Derovarr thought, as he clenched his fist in a moment of empowerment, feeling the hint of weakness as the muscles in his arm tightened. Not but a few hours ago, whilst most others dreamed of more peaceful times, he was on the roof of the building where his office was, strength training. The ways of the Stone Dragon where brutally tiring, but it woul be worth it later, when he was dropping the weight of a mountain down on his enemies.

Deep in his thoughts, he did not realize that he had paced into the area of the wall being held by Captain Bregallion...
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Return to “Game Summaries”