Game Meet #17

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:31 am

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:34 am

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:36 am

Last edited by Zanaikin on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 am

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 am

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:42 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:16 pm

Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:30 pm

(Kati gets an AoO on Samael's balls, if she wants xD [leave your sword be, we dont need castration going here])
|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:59 pm

(OOC:Arg, sorry I haven't been on, last few days were kinda busy)

Jens reaches over and takes one of Kati's hands, hoping he doesn't pay for it later.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:11 pm

since you guys are taking too long, I'll presume you teleported back from Blackbog and just went off to your respective places and... slept

(in this a lot of ingame updating to make things short, feel free to cut across to any segment [make sure you quote the segment] to have your character ask questions or place any special responses. Don't feel like doing this line-by-line inchar because... it'll take AGES)

in the morning the next day, you wake up to notice many of the city's military units moving about. It appears they're starting to reform several of the Misalin Guard regiments, taking apart the Crusaders to form new units while having the militia troops start packing up and getting ready to head back to the capital (although some of the more experienced militia chose to stay). Numerous Church of Misalin priests are also gathered together as they made their way towards Winchester's west gates, where they would teleport back to Capital City. The talk on the street says that apparently Misalin forces captured Blackbog Keep last night, which will provide a proper bastion of defense for the border as the Church begins reconstruction efforts.

Members of the Creationist Guild seems to be packing up cartloads of supplies and heading to the teleport keep also. However word has it that they're heading to Blackbog to repair, refurnish, and fortify the Keep.

In Ranmor's original unit, they're been taking the past few days to rest and get ready to head back home. It seems to they are moving out today, but Ranmor receives orders from his superior to remain tagged to his Misalinian assigned unit for now. He'll be heading back to Archeron with them as part of the Misalin commanding officer's (Kati's) core unit.

Kati wakes up at her office in a rather uncomfortable state. It would appear that the source of the itch on her back over the past few days have been identified as a pair of small wings sprouted from her back overnight (we'll leave the rest of the image up to your imagination). This part we DO need to work out inchar :D
|

()

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:20 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:40 pm

|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:13 pm

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 pm

Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Kati wakes up, and sees the growing wings on her back. "Well, this is new. I wonder what caused this? I'll figure that out later, maybe the smart creationists know something about it." She changes her shiftweave into her Misalin Guard Uniform before hollowing out her (mundane) backpack and attempting to hide the wings in it.

(passes a little time doing paperwork)
(gives eric the belt)
(gives jens orders to take a day off)
(does more paperwork)
(drops off item orders at the creationists) ((shall post at later time))
(drops off antimagic belt at artificers so they can figure out how we can use it)
(heads to meeting)
Last edited by Sajuuk on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Game Summaries”