Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Game Meet #17

Postby Zanaikin » Tue May 29, 2007 1:54 am

[Archeron entry detail: pg7-8)

ok, you've killed the green draconic warchief Romish Deadeye, and noticed the rest of the level were full of dead goblins and a good amount of draconic orcs. However the draconic orc numbers were far less than expected, there's a good chance most of them teleported out once they noticed things were going badly.

while the squads raided the corpse of the Deadeye and his two lieutenants, you notice the ground shake as Lenneth informs Derovarr and Kati that the first volley slammed into the Keep's courtyard and the 5th level command post. The about twenty seconds later, a second volley slams into the Keep's roof and the corpse collector sitting outside. Around the time you finish looting their corpses, you noticed the cloudkill effect start floating into the inside of the Keep. The two squads immediately began teleporting out separately. Kati teleports everyone to 250ft outside the Keep's exterior walls, where you notice the cloudkill covering almost everything inside outer walls, even engulfing parts of the outer wall itself. Lenneth then announces that they've charged the teleporters and suddenly two ships teleporting in behind you (about 1,000ft away from the outer walls) and began deploying troops.

action actions, what do you do? :)
Last edited by Zanaikin on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue May 29, 2007 3:05 am

((OOC: I say we head towards the keep and help out))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue May 29, 2007 1:59 pm

(Once the cloudkill's gone, I agree with that.)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue May 29, 2007 3:08 pm

(Likewise.)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue May 29, 2007 7:35 pm

As a minute passes, the cloudkill slowly moved towards the east, leaving the western walls. Lenneth promptly gave the orders to launch the attack and take over the western walls. Over three hundred troops immediately soared down from the skies around the airship, gliding through the air with their mass fly spell-effect and heading towards the western walls. Lenneth's elite cavalier core and three dragon knights flew behind them as the rear guard.

In the south, you notice another group of armored troops flew up from the ground to lead the southern assault force. Lenneth spoke over the telecomm: "with the cloudkill persisting for this long, the remaining enemy mages must have all either died in the strike or fled. Marshals, move in your forces and wipe out any resistance still remaining."

"Alright, let's take it to them!" yelled Cary over the telecomm as the frontal units of the southern assault force broke off and charged the walls at full speed.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm

'Remind them whose side the Gods are on! Attack!"

((casting righteous wrath of the faithful))

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue May 29, 2007 8:22 pm

* Flies forward, guns bared* "Aye, and we'll show them by giving them a gift: Their DEATH!" *mutters "Fucking orcs."*
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 pm

With the mist outside retreating, an illusory army could be seen on the grounds around the Keep, several regiments of fully deployed infantry spread out in neat formations across the land. The wizards who cast the effect quickly sped up to join the advancing units.

The northern assault force advanced at a steady pace, waiting for direct orders...

Upon sight, there seems to be a lack of resistance upon the outer walls, only the bodies of dead goblins could be seen. The corpse collector and two behemoth outside also lay in pieces while sizzling smoke, fried by the electric shot from the Sky Galleons.

(Ok, you got 150 troops coming in, and as I told marty, you guys need to direct them specifically :p, squad by squad (assuming squads are lined by troop type). Lenneth only gives orders to launch the attack, you're taking care of your assault force :P)

(I'm throwing out battlefield control at this moment, rest is up to you guys :P)

Attack Force Composition:
40 War-Wizards
40 Skirmishers
20 Field Clerics
15 Warmages
35 Crusaders
Last edited by Zanaikin on Tue May 29, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|

()

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed May 30, 2007 12:36 am

Field Clerics: Start buffing! FIRST: Cold/Acid Resistance SECOND: Mass Aid. Then stay behind the skirmishers and crusaders and prepare to heal.
War Wizards: Ready themselves to start nuking targets of opportunity once buffed
Warmages: Ready themselves to start nuking targets of opportunity once buffed
Skirmishers: Fly to wall and prepare to seek targets of opportunity once buffed from clerics
Crusaders: Fly to wall and prepare to seek targets of opportunity once buffed from clerics

Kati gives the above orders to the squad commanders over her telepathic link to them and continues to buff the group.

((going to teleport to the top of the wall about when the skirmishers and crusaders get to said wall))

Casting buffs:
Insignia of Warding (+1 Sacred Bonus to AC) (Drew, this gives no bonus to you or me, we already have Sacred bonus. Dai changed Insignia of Warding to Sacred instead of Divine bonus.)
Recitation (+3 Luck to Attacks, Saves, and AC. +2 if you dont worship church of Misalin)
Last edited by Sajuuk on Wed May 30, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed May 30, 2007 12:39 am

Squall: why do you need ramps? I fail to see. They're flying you know. Need to read better :P.

Scott: it takes you 10minutes to cast Phantom Steed.
|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed May 30, 2007 12:42 am

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed May 30, 2007 1:01 am

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed May 30, 2007 1:14 am

|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed May 30, 2007 1:25 am

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed May 30, 2007 3:50 am

Return to “Game Summaries”