Game Meet 14

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sat May 05, 2007 4:35 am

I'll be writing summarys once i get time, but yes there will also be more dialogue, and ... time to do whatever is on your mind.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Updated Loot List

Postby Sajuuk » Sat May 05, 2007 7:00 pm

Last edited by Sajuuk on Sat May 05, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:48 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat May 05, 2007 9:29 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Final Loot List

Postby Sajuuk » Sun May 06, 2007 12:31 am

Warchanter:
Sell: +1 Defending Harmonizing Broadblade Shortsword (exotic weapon)
Kati: Amulet of CHA +6 (Continuous Amplify Spell on self)
Dave: Ring of Defense (Evasion, Shield)
Keep: Rod of Flame Blade (Activate/Deactivate as standard action, CL3)

Antimagic Ogre:
DUNNO: Large Belt with Supposed Antimagic Field
Keep: Huge Starmetal Blunt Chain
Keep: (Being used to hold rocks): 2 Bag of Holding Type IV
Keep: (Bombs = fun): 30 100 lb rocks (in bags of holding)

Random Enemies
Several Dozen Large Adamantine Blunt Chains (given to creationists to repair gate)
Eric for Retain Essence: 6 Belt of Strength +2
Sell: 2 Shield Rings
Eric for Retain Essence: 2 Cloak of Resistance +1

Orc Guardians:
Sell: 2 +2 Orcblood Large Adamantine Glaives
Sell: +5 Medium Tower Shield (+2 deflection AC)
Eric for Retain Essence: Belt of Strength +2
Judson: Boots of Expeditious Retreat

Frostmaster:
Judson: Amulet of CHA +6 (Drew gets Judson's Cloak of CHA)
Sell: Ring of Shield
Eric: Belt of Hidden Pouches
Keep: Ice Crystal /* In Kati's inventory because she has sufficient Cold Resistance to not take any damage */
Scott: Scroll Organizer
Judson: 2 Scrolls Disintegrate
Scott: 1 Scroll Forcecage
Judson: 2 Scrolls Phantom Steed (CL12)
Last edited by Sajuuk on Sun May 06, 2007 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 06, 2007 12:48 am

I don't need the boots.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: Final Loot List

Postby Zanaikin » Sun May 06, 2007 1:58 am

Stuff being sold, and other DM notes:

Sell: +1 Defending Harmonizing Broadblade Shortsword (exotic weapon) => 10,000gp
Sell: 2 Shield Rings => 1,000gps x2
Sell: 2 +2 Orcblood Large Adamantine Glaives => 12,000gps x2
Sell: +5 Medium Tower Shield (+2 deflection AC) => 34,000gps
Sell: Ring of Shield => 1,000gps

total = 71,000gps

Keep: Rod of Flame Blade (Activate/Deactivate as standard action, CL3)
--you can synthesize that with an existing weapon to add Flaming enhancement to it.
|

()

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun May 06, 2007 2:16 am

Even share calculation works out to: we each get 11833 GP and 3SP, 3 CP. and all those remaining 3s after the decimals get dropped into an offshore bank account. and then after we repeat this process several million times said account will have lots of money. we just have to avoid getting caught, or they will send us to something that is not a minimum security white collar resort. Oh, and I need you guys to come in on saturday and sunday too.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun May 06, 2007 2:45 am

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 am

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun May 06, 2007 6:18 pm

Day 1: woke up. Went to creationists. Dropped off rings and other items and item order. Cleaned up office/looted. Puts giant sign on back of door that reads "DO NOT ACTIVATE UNKNOWN MAGIC ITEMS HERE." did paperwork. Went to bar. Found bad b00ze. Had food. Went to talk to clerics about Ice Crystal. Was directed to Creationists Guild. Asked about Ice Crystal. Asked about magic circles at tower in Norinth. Asked about tower. Pointed location of tower. Asked about anomaly on map near Highrez. Asked about favored souls developing arcane talents. Asked about people who saved Highrez. Asked about any tame flying creatures other than pegasi. Old guy brought up the beer. Beer stuff started very recently. They analyzed a sample of it. Didn’t appear to be different. Beer had a faint aura of abjuration and enchantment magic, seemed off from the usual aura (conjuration). Got items. Ate dinner NO BEER, had decaf coffee. Headed back to office, noticed someone stalking me wearing a grey cloak, he sees me and disappears behind corner. Activate ring of invisibility to look around corner. Person not there. Start to walk back to office, someone tap on shoulder. Familiar voice says "Not here to hurt you, under orders from head of House Gant to look after you. Am a citadel elite in service of Archeron." Slips a paper into my hand. Walk away like nothing happened back to office. Lock door to office. Read paper. Paper is short note from Daddy, has house signet on it "certification that this person is trustworthy." Sheet had faint aura of magic, transmutation aura. Bottom of paper seems to be thicker than rest. Probably polymorph object type spell. Put it down and cast dispel on it. Leather file holder pops out of the sheet. See another note from dad that says "This is a copy of everything that Anselle Karisa found on the plot. They were investigated the Eyes of Misalin under orders from Tiriel, they raided locations including one that they found something about this." Folder contains a stack of papers detailing a lot of data on me (IE: FBI Record). Nothing I don't already know. Mostly limited to stuff I've done since I entered the academy. Files had the look of a military record. Knock on door. Answer door. Talence walks in. Talence explains that with battle over he wishes to return to working with groups of other clerics. Allows him to go back to what he used to do. Thanks him for his help and wish him well. A sign flashes above Kati's head "Talence has left your party." Goes to clerics, gets level 7 spells for book. Finds a magic bedroll in her office, falls asleep in it.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 06, 2007 6:39 pm

Derovarr spent the next performing what he referred to as the "Rites of the Officer," also-known-as paperwork in some circles. Casualty report, petty officer performance report, battle magi efficiency report, etc... After filling out a mound of paperwork, he sent for a page to deliver it to HQ before heading out to the local tavern to grab a late lunch.

After his meal, he procceded to stop by one of the many infirmery to talk to what reamined of the his shattered unit. Though it pained his greatly to see so few men, he felt it neccessary talk with the common soldiers. After words, he spent the day mostly walking around.

It was at dinner that he finally ran into Kati, the two of them attempted to conduct orderly convrsation, but a drunken riot soon stifeled any chance of that.

Derovarr spent the rest of the evening doing what he loved best: Forming strategies for battle he hoped to command at some point.

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 pm

Ranmor spent the morning looking for his fellow survivors of the Boulders. He found some in the infirmary, but most had gathered in a local tavern. Ranmor joined them in getting uproariously drunk, though the beer was surprising strong, giving him a headache as he drank it. The party went on into the wee hours of the morning and had to be calmed down by passing clerics any number of times.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Sun May 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Graamros spent his evening in his quarters at the Creationists Guildd with Mr. Smithers, going over and retaining the escense of some of the belts of strength. He gave a third gelt to Mr. Smithers to retain while he caught his two hours of sleep, and had a few bites of some fruit in the morning before begining the retaining proces on a fourth belt. (total XP retained: 640xp)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 20, 2007 7:41 am

Return to “Game Summaries”