Game Meet 14

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:38 pm

(Dai, my current AC is 37 fyi, and I'm at 2HP, not unconscious. My max HP is 111, not 108. I told you that a while back in this whole thing, but...

As for Rallying Strike, stances count as maneuvers for prereqs, and the maneuver itself actually does if you retrain at a maneuver swap level, at least I think that was the CustServ interpretation...I can redo them if you want...)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:54 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:24 pm

Move 10ft. back, 5ft. forward. (troll is at edge of reach)

Rallying strike.

Attack:
Damage:
Healing Dolch and me:
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:46 pm

((EDIT: Could have sworn is was a free action))
After spending the previous round rally and reorganizing the remaining longbowmen, Derovarr felt it was time to return to the fray. "To battle!" He roared, rushing the nearest (and healthiest) threat to the longbowmen. (Initiating War Leader's Charge (full round), switching out defensive commander for charge commander).

(Attack: 1d20+31=43. Damage: 1d10+49+2d6 (good)+6d6 (auras)=83)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:30 pm

(Drew, initiating / changing command aura is a swift action, just like the WOTC Marshal's command aura, draconic auras, and stances. Double Command Aura allows you to field two auras but you still have to change them one at a time...
you spent like 5 swift actions during your round there...)

(Himlor is to the south by ~30-40ft, you're charging north if you're going to take out the nearest ogre that's a threat to longbows. Actively making a spot check (in contrary to reactively making one) requires a move or standard action - that's why Quick Reconnoiter is one of my favorite feats)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:27 am

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:29 am

Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Last edited by Zanaikin on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|

()

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:42 pm

Seeing the approaching Wizards, Kati heads further north towards the other ramps. "Samael, get that last southern ramp!" she shouts as she channels more energy towards the closest northern ramp.

((Burning prepared Energy Immunity to cast Greater Dispel Magic targetted @ Ramp. Dispel Check: .))

rampCount--; //tsk tsk dai, you arent using the proper naming conventions. first word is lowercase.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:06 pm

(Right)

Jens, in an attempt to get the one he missed, blasts the remaining Ranmor-fighting ogre w/ a Scorching Ray.

attack rolls:1d20+12 each: ray1:23, ray2:30, ray3:29

damage: (let's see if I can get it right this time; assuming the focus bonus is a +2, because +1 focus. Right?)

ray1: 4+5+3+4+4(dice)+2(weapon)+3(w-mage edge)=25
ray2: 1+5+6+3+4(d)+2(w)+3(we)=24
ray3: (Good Roll! w00t!) 6+6+6+4+ (4+3+2)=34

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:18 pm

|

()

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:05 am

Ranmor stabs a nearby ogre, drawing adrenaline from the attack. (Rallying Strike)

Attack Roll:

Damage:

Healing (all within 30'):

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:48 am

(Oops again. Well, let's just stick all the bonuses on the one with the highest attack roll, I think it's ray #2. Do you want me to reroll those bonuses?)

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:31 am

(Derovar gets healed by Ranmor's rallying strike too, he's in range. and Ranmor's attack kills another ogre, already badly maimed from Jens' blasting spells).

(Scott: nah don't bother)

Enemies were still running up the wall's ramps, although in less numbers as more units began to notice the routing troops and followed them, fleeing the battle towards the east. On the walls, the remaining longbows retreated south at full speed. Despite being elite troops, their morale could no longer hold after taking over 60% losses. Only the squad blockading the gate was still maintaining their position, firing volley after volley into foes impeded by the arcane spell effects.

In the east, the war-wizards took off into the air, flying about 20ft up and 100ft east of the wall. From that direction they let loose a volley of acid arrows which hit ogres and trolls across the wall. In the south, the MG were stopped short of the fourth ramp by several ogres defending it.

The two trolls near Himlor steps up over to attack him (Dolch still nowhere in sight). Himlor manages to dodge four claw attacks with relative ease. One of the ogres to his south walks north to attack Himlor with its chain, but also misses.

Two trolls north of Derovar notices him and leaps into the air towards him. However both misses Derovar as they came down near him.

EDIT:

Over the telecomm another message came through from the infiltration squad: "Enemy units are in full retreat, survivors from second wave are in complete rout. Permission to engage targets of opportunity!"

(back to you guys)
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:03 am

Derovarr cleaved into the ogre, twisted the blade of his halberd and withdrew it. Kicking the ogre to the ground just in time to dodge and deflect the attacks of the trolls who came swooping down to engage him. Just as he finshed denying them their attacks, he heard over the telecomm that the enemy was breaing up into a full withdrawal.

"The enemy is breaking from the fight my comrades! Be strong! Push forward!" He roared, as he moved in to drop the troll closest to the nearest ramp. (Activating the herosim effect on my halberd).

(Attack 1: 1d20+29=40. Damage: 1d10+13+2d6(good)+3d6(aura)=38)
(Attack 2: 1d20+24=41. Damage: 1d10+13+5d6=44)
(Attack 3: 1d20+19=31. Damage: 1d10+13+5d6=36)
(Haste Attack: 1d20+29=44. Damage: 1d10+13+5d6=42)
(Total Damage: 160)

Three slices and a well placed thrust later, one of the trolls fell, giving Derovarr a clear view of the retreating enemy army. "Forward my brothers! Drive them back!" He said, once again raoaring over the pitched havoc of the day's battle. Calling upon all those around him advance with him, as he swung his halberd into the other troll. (Initiating Clarion Call).

(Clarion Call Attack: 1d20+29=38. Damage: 49)

Return to “Game Summaries”