Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:39 am

(Squall next)

Ranmor's vicious attack badly mutilates the only portion of the ogre not covering by gaping bleeding wounds as blood spews from the location where the Duom is extracted. The ogre staggers backwards and falls on his knees, his breathing mixed with the sound of blood coming up from his lungs...

Dolch looks like the last rock hit him pretty hard as he looks slightly dazed.

(HPs updated)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:55 am

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:41 pm

Himlor looks at his chain, then looks at Ranmor's strong hit, mutters "Damnit, he better fucking thank me." runs within 10ft. of Dave and shouts his encouragement "You can do that again! cmon, he's just sitting there! one more good hit, and we can go take care of those trolls." [White Raven Tactics]. and combat expertise to the max.

In case it's needed: Mobility AC:54
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:14 pm

After Himlor's words, Ranmor grabs his Duom and slams it down into the ogre's flesh, or what remains of it. "Die already, dammit!"

[CDG, full PA]

[ Damage, Fort Save DC 115]

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:57 pm

The ogre collapses onto the ground under the force of the Duom's impact, its body ceased of all motion and its right arm falling limp over the stone ground.

In the meantime, the metallic object flies past the eastern walls at a height of about 500ft and into the city (spot DC10 notices). You notice the device is around the size of a large boulder, its metal plates smoothly bent over every side leaving no sharp vertices. There are two ports in the front that seems to be emitting fire and trailing back smoke. It's front metallic plating burnt black and its sides scorched gray, but the very end of the rear, barely visible in the smoke, reveals its original color: pure white.
A portion of rear plating is ejected from the device and three large white semispherical textiles of sorts extends out, catching onto the wind and slowing down the device further as it continues towards the city center.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:13 pm

(Are we still in combat order?)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:15 pm

((out of turn order for RPing))

Kati readies herself to attack something, "Someone finish off that ogr-What in the name of Pelor himself is that thing?" she says, pointing at the object.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:16 pm

(Yes, let me go fix the lineup a bit)
(You still have a bunch of trolls / ogres outside, but since they move at end of round everyone can just go and do their thing)
(but since you're no longer in melee, exact order doesn't matter. Basically you're 'out of combat order' but only get 1 round of actions at a time)

(everyone but squall & dave, go. Squall you still have a standard action btw, WRT=swift, and you moved over)
|

()

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:42 pm

then I probably would have Revitalizing struk it. but meh. not really much I can do. Use another move action to get near Tallence (i can get within 40 ft. of him) and say "Och, that chain hurt back there, anything you can do Talence?"
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:45 pm

Derovarr watched the ogre fall and gave a sigh of relief, he would have moved in to inspect the blunt chain, but his focus was broken by a rock that flew by his head. "An excellent hit comrade!" was the only encouragement he could grant before he decided to it was time to enter a more defensive stance.

He immediately switched out his halberd for his longsword (free action) and activated tower shield mode (also a free action). He then moved next Kati, attempting to grant her partial cover with his shield.

"Colonel! We need to get support troops up here on the double!" he shouted, attempting to pitch his voice over the sounds of echoing battlefield havoc. "We'll be hard pressed to take these down on our own, and that's not even counting the other problems we have. Last I heard, the siege engine team are under heavy attack, not to mention the obvious!" he said, pointing his blade at the advancing line.

"We have to act fast, or we may have to split up this strike team!"
After finishing, Derovarr closed his eyes, and focused, (regaining manuevers), and then opened his eyes, with renewed prowess in his starry gaze.

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Kati runs over to the edge of the wall, digs around in the bag for a minute, and pulls out a case with the words "DANGER! HIGHLY UNSTABLE CONTENTS!", opens it up and grabs a vial, and hurls it over the edge down into the trolls shouting "Fire in the hole!"

((Fireball vial, , REFDC20 for 1/2 damage. Ranged attack: ))

((didnt see drew's post until after i posted))

Kati sends a message over the telepathic link: "This is Colonel Gant reporting from the East gate! We are under attack from a massive amount of trolls and orcs and require immediate reinforcements. If there are any warmages, we could sure use their assistance"

"Okay, I just sent out a call for reinforcements! We just have to hold them off until they get here!"
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 pm

The vial manages to land itself in the middle of the trolls, who are still trying to climb out of the acidic mire. It bursts into a ball of fire, scorching the critically injured retreating trolls. Three of the trolls give off their last cry as they keel over, dead and sinking into the mud.

Anstrun's voice comes over the telecomm: "Reinfocements are en-route from the center and the south, hold your position until they get there!"
|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:06 pm

Jens whistles as the fire vial explodes. "I need some of those. Now let's see. Let's finish you guys."

He creeps a little closer... "Ah, there we go. Focus on the two at the edges and... Arc of Fire!! (read:energy subbed Arc of Lightning)"

(14d6+3) 1+2+3+4+2+1+6+2+4+5+5+6+4+6+3=54

DC: should be 32, unless something's wrong
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:08 pm

As the fireball fades, a line of fire is evoked in its place, bringing an end the to the remaining three trolls as they dropped onto the ground.

(ppl left to go: Dolch, Talence, Judson)
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:54 am

Dolch looks at the object, sees it coming in for a landing, and swears at the thought of another force to fight off. He then drinks a healing potion to help his wounds, healing HP.

Talence continues to let his sword resonate and then casts Stabilize, healing everyone within 50' for 5 HP (he moves so he can get as many of the really injured as possible, while making sure he has enough move left to reach Himlor). He then casts Cure Critical on Himlor, healing HP.

Return to “Game Summaries”