Scheduling

Moderator: Flopcorn

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Scheduling

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:12 pm

figured I would start a thread for this.

Okay, heres my schedule for the upcoming Z days.

Today: Good until 9. After 9 is no good, got a CS:Source game going over the LAN to unspecified time.
Tomorrow: Good all day except for when I'm going to be running Shattered Realm which will be at an unknown time because I haven't heard from the players. So it might not happen at all.
Monday: Practice at unknown time in afternoon. After practice = good. shall post time later.
Tuesday: No Good. Game at 8PM Baptist Bible in PA (6 hours away, well be getting back around 3-4AM X_X).
Wednesday: Maybe, not too late. Going to have to leave around 6AM on thursday so I need sleep.
Thursday-Sunday: Harvard National Model United Nations @ Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, MA. No internet in hotel rooms b/c its $10/night for it. There is wireless on the conference room floor where all the meetings are held, so if I'm on and everyone else is we are good to go.
Monday onwards: Pretty much whenever is good. If something is happenning that would interfere I will say so.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby b1200k3 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:41 pm

Here goes:

Today - Whatever, I'm not going anywhere so anytime is fine just let me know.
Tomorrow - Probably not doing anything, so same deal, but let me know.
Monday - Karate either from 7-8 or 8-9. I'm leaning towards 7-8 because it gives me more time to veg out before bed.
Tuesday - Nothing to my knowledge.
Wednesday - Karate, same deal, though probably 8-9 for sparring.
Thursday - Karate from 7-8 and then I watch Grey's Anatomy at 9, so let me know if you want to play, because I'll take the laptop in the family room with me.
Friday - I don't plan that far ahead, so I don't know.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:02 am

Basic schedule:

Tomorrow through Thursday: Nothing specific, probably just going to be on.

Friday: Heh, that's a good one. Tennis 5-830, including drive, shower, and food. FFRPG meeting starts at 10, that runs until like 1. I can double session if necessary, I may just be a little slow at times. There's also a decent probability of that being cancelled, as we're down to four active players for the next few weeks.

Saturday: Tennis 4-630, including drive.

This schedule more or less holds true through March 1, at which point I'll probably vanish from the intertubes during the week due to tennis practice.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

hd4thehlls
Copper Member

Postby hd4thehlls » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:36 am

I'm good here and there, pretty much whenever though

hd4thehlls
Copper Member

Postby hd4thehlls » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:49 pm

we're probably going to have off tomorrow (Thursday) as well due to the ice on the roads. being stuck at home is the perfect time to play...nvm
Last edited by hd4thehlls on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:59 pm

well, i leave buffalo at 630AM and should get to Boston around 2pm. the first session is at night, so if I'm online then im good to go for a meet.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member

Postby b1200k3 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:04 pm

For the record guys, if you really want to get a hold of me at any time on a snow day up until like 1:00, do not send me a text message or call my cell phone. I am asleep, and my phone is on silent. If you really want me to get my ass out of bed, call my house (235-2640). My mom will be more than happy to let you wake my lazy ass up.

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member

Postby b1200k3 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Oh, btw, today (Thursday) I do not have karate, so if I'm not on, I'm still at home and am 'callable.'

Return to “Shadows over Faerun”