Part 1: Rebuilding Drezen

Moderator: Squall255

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Part 1: Rebuilding Drezen

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:12 am

Epicette asks Daveed if he'd be interested in the trip back to Kenabres on the first day to do the resupply run + PR campaign; should be back in time for dinner.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Summary of To-Do's

Henric:
RP or Diplomacy check with Millorn to provide guidance while looking through all the books.
Until more tools arrive, could use his cantrips to help cut through the sandstone created from the mud->stone transmutation

Cernandlon:
Send a letter home (Diplomacy check)
Upgrade Bow (post money spent, and X->Y)
Craft stuff (Post money spent, DC, and your roll, or your Mod if it's "can't fail")
4-8 hours a day helping Anevia with Scouting parties.

Daveed:
RP with Jestak
RP with Joran
RP or Diplomacy check for captured enemy soldiers.
RP with Chorussina.

Malorix:
RP or Know Religion check as Sosiel comes asking about Empyreal Lords.
RP with Joran (And Daveed?)
RP or Diplomacy check with tiefling prisoners.
Craft Checks for what you want to make at the Forge (possibly decided after talking with Joran)

Epicette:
RP or shopping list for resupply
Crafting
RP with Chorussina?
Follow Up with Sosiel after Sosiel and Mallorix talk.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:19 am

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:23 pm

(|)
(|)

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:50 am

Henric and Millorn go to the library when an opportunity presents itself and look through some books. Diplo 1d20+8=19.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:53 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:19 am

Kenabres Diplomacy Checks:

Bartering: 1d20+26+20(DoC)+2(AA)= 61

PR Campaign: 1d20+26+20(DoC)+2(AA)= 53

Dawnguard Recruitment: 1d20+26+20(DoC)= 55
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Update:

Henric and Millorn find the library full of books on the lower planes, granting a +4 bonus on know[planes] checks when referencing the books.

Millorn starts to make some strange comments when investigating the documents, but Henric is able to direct Millorn's thoughts in a more positive direction.

The trip to Kenabres is very successful, with the PR campaign off to a great start. Some of the artisans are eager to go, but are required to stay behind for another few weeks to finish repairs in the city, but others are packing up to set out as you teleport back.

You are able to sell whatever your'e selling at 88% standard market price (book price)

Daveed is able to gather a group of 5 knights who are interested in joining is new order.

Epicette is able to purchase the tools without problem, as well as the scrolls. at 62% market price. The wand however is harder to purchase, as the alchemist doesn't have one ready made. I says he plans to head to Drezen in 1 week after he is able to fill his current orders in Kenabres. He will gladly craft it for you when he arrives.

Epicette's personal/party crafting goes off without a hitch.

Epicette's afternoon spent playing the Lyre finishes rebuilding almost the entire Paradise Hill section. Everyone is amazed at the progress, and Irabeth starts assigning the soldiers homes in the newly renovated town.

When the first wave of settlers arrive, there is plenty of room for them and they are able to immediately get to work on setting up local shops.

6400XP for setting up Drezen in a way to have a thriving economy.
(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:42 pm

(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Still needed:

Henric:
you're good :)

Cernandlon:
Diplomacy check and rough outline of letter home.
Craft checks for arrows
updated notes for bow

Daveed:
RP's with Jestak, Joran, and Chorussina.
Diplomacy check redeeming prisoners.

Epicette:
You're good :)

Malorix:
Any work with the forge? Sosiel recommends you trying to reforge SoulShear into a bastard sword with the Redemption Forge.

GM:
Sosiel's progress adapting the 3rd level spell for crafting a 2nd level item.

All RP can be replaced by an appropriate check (usually Diplomacy) and a short summary of your goal for the session.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:50 am

Diplomacy checks now commencing:

Prisoners: "You've been treated as slaves or worse by your demonic masters. Serve a cause that sees more in you than fodder. Also, see these pamphlets on Sarenrae; she is the best."
(Diplomacy: 1d20+28+20(DoC)= 60

Jestak: "You're taking the first crucial steps in your path to redemption. Let's talks about how you feel."
(Diplomacy: 120+28+20(DoC)= 61

Joran: "Your brother is being a stick in the mud, but I think he'll come around eventually. While we're waiting for him, why don't you work with Mallorix on that Corruption Forge. You seem to know more about it than anyone, and we're probably going to have a lot of magic items to redeem."
(Diplomacy: 1d20+28+20(DoC)= 54

Chorussina: "Explain to me and Aravashnial who that voice was that addressed me in great detail. Also, your life doesn't have to be a constant toil of misery and pain, come to join us in the light."
(Diplomacy: 1d20+28+20(DoC)= 58

Diplomacy checks are complete. Input next command.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Epicette: Sosiel meets up with you at the end of the week and says that he is making good progress with the spell, and hopes to be ready to make an attempt in another week or so.

Daveed: Jestak is having some trouble with how you guys operate, and noticed that a lot of the soldiers seem to be afraid of her.

Joran says that he will help Mallorix after he gets to see and talk to his brother.

Chorussina: "I told you last time who you were talking to. Were you hoping to speak to her again? And your men don't know HOW to do misery and pain." she says while smiling.

Prisoners: Daveed meets with them and afterwards, some of the tieflings seem receptive to his words, but then a brawl starts up between the ones who want to convert to Sarenrae, and the ones that want to worship Ragthiel.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Epicette thanks Sosiel for the work and asks him to tell her is there's anything he needs.

She also occupies one of the newly created houses on Paradise Hill as a workshop; maybe she's convert it to a shop later.

Updated downtime week actions post above to replace all fountain crafting (since Sosiel isn't finished yet) with work on making a Scroll of Overland Flight (fed) + a Lesser Metamagic Rod of Echoing.

added Kyton Ring to party supplies (subtracting cost of 283.3 from party funds)

gives Cernandlon the finished Boots of Skating (and charges him 2,800)
|

()

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:37 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:13 pm

(|)
(|)

Return to “Chapter 3 - Demon's Heresy”