Nephus Kyteros Squall's Tiefling Cavalier

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nephus Kyteros Squall's Tiefling Cavalier

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 am

Cavalier of the Rose, Tiefling

Natural Born Leader campaign trait, aiming for Strategist.

He doesn't WANT to be a leader, but when he sees people doing it WRONG he can't help but take over.

Kyton Spawn.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255

Re: Nephus Kyteros Squall's Tiefling Cavalier

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:51 am

Rebuild: stats adjusted, lowering Con, increasing Dex and Charisma.

Feats changed:
HD1 Combat Expertise
HD3: Improved Feint
HD5: Twinned Feint
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255

Re: Nephus Kyteros Squall's Tiefling Cavalier

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 am

Chapter 1 Bonus Feat:

Nephus
Shocktrooper
Benefit: You know where the action is, and how to get there in one piece. When making a
charge, you treat your base speed as 5ft higher, and no longer take an AC penalty when doing so.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Characters”