polahburr's Elan Dread

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
polahburr
Wolvermember
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

polahburr's Elan Dread

Postby polahburr » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Still WIP, but here she is! I have a pretty solid idea of her backstory, but I need to write it down still.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9x ... 7cJOE/edit

Alia can be described as intimidating or terrifying, depending on who you are. She's attempting to become fear manifest, so relies on mental manipulation quite a bit, though it's a slouch in a fight (or won't be at level 3, anyway). While I doubt she'll get any awards for diplomacy, I'm sure Alia will be pretty useful in a variety of social situations. As things progress, she'll be more of a back-line gal, providing support via fear effects and manifesting nightmares.

Good Team Speak times:
Anytime (yay unemployment)! Preferably after 10AM.
"If you live long enough, you'll see that every victory turns into a defeat."
-Simone de Beauvoir, All Men Are Mortal

Return to “Characters”