Running the Rebellion

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Running the Rebellion

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:28 am

It should be obvious by this point that this game will require the players to be a little bit more hands-on than some other games. Saving Kintargo will be a tough job, but fear not! I have designed some tools to aid you.

contains links to those tools. The four items you will find are as follows:

1. The Rebellion Tracker

2. The Silver Ravens Recruitment Tables

3. Expanded Rebellion Teams (These teams replace the ones in the Player's Guide)

4. New Rebellion Actions

When the game begins, the responsibility of tracking the rebellion, compiling its membership, and organizing teams will be handed to you, the players. I suggest you find time to discuss who will manage the rebellion tracker, and how you will go about deciding the race and class of your supporters (I leave gender to your imaginations). Perhaps a rotating schedule? It's your call.

Until further notice, all of the above items are considered to be in beta. Take a look, and feel welcome to provide feedback. Feel like there's too much (or too little) detail? Talk to me, and we'll find a solution.

For the Rebellion!
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Running the Rebellion

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:19 am

As much as I love playing with spreadsheets, (I do, sometimes it's a problem), I think I'll leave this to one of you. I'll be happy to provide feedback on the layout, but managing this is beyond what my schedule allows for at the moment.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:53 pm

They call me the king of the spreadsheets
Got 'em printed out on my bedsheets
My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box
You say you've had your desktop for over a week?
Throw that junk away, man, it's an antique
Your laptop is a month old? Well that's great
If you could use a nice, heavy paperweight
My digital media is write-protected
Every file inspected, no viruses detected
I beta tested every operation system
Gave props to some, and others? I dissed 'em
While your computer's crashin', mine's multitaskin'
It does all my work without me even askin'
Got a flat-screen monitor forty inches wide wide
I believe that your says "Etch-A-Sketch" on the side
In a 32-bit world, you're a 2-bit user
You've got your own newsgroup, "alt.total-loser"
Your motherboard melts when you try to send a fax
Where'd you get your CPU, in a box of Cracker Jacks?
Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you
If I ever meet you I'll control-alt-delete you
What? What? What? What? What?

It's all about the Pentiums! (It's all about the Pentiums, baby)
Now, what y'all wanna do?
Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers
Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?
9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard?
What??

(I get a strange feeling I'm being volunteered for this)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:48 pm

I'll be happy to help out when i have the time. I just don't want to volunteer to do it, and then do a crappy job due to time constraints.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Berryshine
Darth Member
Race: Halfling
Class: Halfling

Postby Berryshine » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:06 am

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:02 am

For future reference:

In order for the Rebellion to run smoothly at this stage, each Rebellion Officer must commit at least 3 days per week to Rebellion activities. As the Rebellion grows, this number will increase with the demands of administration. For every day that is missed by a Rebellion Officer, the Organization Checks to resolve the week's actions take a cumulative -1 penalty. For example, if you all come of up one day short due to adventuring shenanigans, organization checks will be resolved at the end of the week at a -4 penalty (-1 for each of you that is a Rebellion Officer).

In addition to their weekly assignments, Rebellion Teams may also partake in one or two-day missions as they occur. Each Rebellion Team may perform 1 mini-assignment per week at no penalty. Further mini assignments will incur a -2 penalty to resolving the week's Organization Checks per assignment.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Return to “Game Rules”