Mission 4 - Lost Shipment (Feb 16)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: Mission 4 - Lost Shipment (Feb 16)

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:17 am

Gorin was ready to tear out DW3's chest after his spell failed, but then he had to "dodge" DA's attack. He took exception to that.

(Two attacks vs DA

1d20+9= 23; 1d6+4= 5

1d20+9= 15; 1d6+4= 8

AC 20)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:31 am

Gorin tears two chunks out of the healthier drow before him.

DW2 takes a step back towards the guard post's entrance and shoots another arrow at Adoett, only to once again display his inability to hit the broad side of a barn. He decided at last to toss aside his bow and draw his rapier for close combat.

( next: Leah, Adoett, Ahz, Goodberry )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Kadi
Axemember
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kadi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:26 am

With another step forward [W3 to X4], Leah refocuses again [~~] and lets loose another blast of force at the retreating DW2.

Surge Blast:
Attack 1d20 + 5 = 23 vs touch
Damage: 2d6 = 7 force
Stormreach Company: ( / )

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Adoett moves to attack DW2 (U8 to W11) (move + standard attack)
Attack: 1d20+7+1 = 18+7+1 = 26
Damage: 2d6+4+1 = 6+3+4+1 = 14

Dr Goodberry moves to the far side of DW1, and finally sees the mystery woman. Reaching out to her with his powers he calls to her: "We are here to help. Accept the gift of life." (Move + Standard to add Willing member to . This puts me at my collective limit of 6 members, as Goodberry doesn't count. Limit of 6 = 4(Wis)+2(Expanded Collective feat))
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:52 am

Leah's blast and Adoett's cleaver both slams into the drow in the guard post, dropping him onto the ground.

Goodberry found the woman badly injured. Blood had dried on her face and in her matted red hair, and there were clear signs that she had been subjected to whipping and other forms of torture. His medical knowledge tells him that she is unconscious (negative HP) but stable. Despite her terrible appearance, there was enough traits that fits the description of Shurya d'Velderan that Kurn had given the party.

( next: Ahz )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:22 pm

Ahz channels magic into his staff and launches blasts of force at DA and DW3.
(Sacrificing a 1st-level spell slot to increase the staff's range to hit DA, 2 charges for Powerful Bolt, and 4 charges for Split Bolt)
(Attack: Auto-Hits)
(Damage to DA and DW3: 1d4+10 = 11)

Ahz also commands the Earth Elemental to move up towards DA.
(Double Move)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Ahz's transluscent bolts drops DW3 and seriously injures DA.

Koko moves into the cavern, slings out another rock, and rejoices when she manages to land a hit squarely on his shoulders.

The remaining Drow, seeing the futility of the 1v7 struggle before him, decides his best course of action was to try running away. He hightails it towards the main tunnel...

( Attacks of opportunity from Gorin, Ahz, and Goodberry )

( next action: Gorin )
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Dr. Goodberry flails wildy towards the retreating drow:
attack: 1d20+4 = 8+4=12
damage: 1d4 = 4
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:08 am

(AoO: 1d20+9= 11; 1d6+4= 5)

Gorin also flails wildly, and then resolves to run the fleeing drow down.

(Charge, pounce, maim
1d20+9= 17; 1d6+4= 7

1d20+9= 19; 1d6+4= 9

AC 18)

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Ahz flails wildly and clumsily with his staff, possibly whacking the drow with it.

(Attack: 1d20+2 = 19)
(Damage: 1d6-1 = 2)

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Ahz does whack the unarmored drow as he attempts to flee.

Both Gorin and Goodberry missed, though Gorin chases down the drow and slashes him down with his claws.

( exit combat order. )
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Gorin lapses out of terror-doom mode and pulls out a rag to wipe off his claws.

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Assuming the woman is now a part of Goodberry's Collective, he checks her HP total (swift action) and touches the downed Drow next to him [DW1] (Steal Health to deal 9 damage, stealing up to 7 of that and sending it to the woman as healing). The Drow must have a Con score, and be of HD 3 or more. He then does the same to the other drow. He cannot steal more HP than the Drow have left (i.e. difference between Current HP and Negative Con Score)

Adoett takes a quick glance around this cavern, and assuming it is as sealed off as it looks, drags the Drow bodies inside the fence and swings it shut so the group has some privacy while the sort through the room.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 am

(all the drow are HD3 or more...)

Goodberry drains DW1 dead, but the HP was able to restore the woman back to consciousness. She groans in pain and misery, but otherwise looks impassively at the figures before her with barely any focus in her eyes.

It wasn't until the party start moving near when she croaked. "Ahz... is that you?"

Whomever that's looting finds the following from the Drow:
+1 Composite Longbow[+1] (2,500) x4
Hunter's Sight (100)[ACG pg204] x4
Mwk Rapier (320) x3
+1 Breastplate (1,350) x3
+1 Chain Shirt (1,250)
+1 Buckler (1,155) x4
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1,000)
Gloves of Dexterity +2 (4,000)
Potion of Gravity Bow (50)
Concentrated[II] Drow Poison (300)(Injury DC17; 1/min for 4min; unconscious 1min/2d4hrs; 1 save)
|

()

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:43 pm

()
(Ahz has no loot claims, but will consider claiming a +1 Breastplate if there are any left after claims. Probably won't, because of the increased ACP to Climb and Acrobatics)

"In the flesh, Kurn hired us to come looking for you when you didn't report in," Ahz said as he reached down to help the inquisitive to her feet, "We found the caravan ambush site, how'd the drow capture you?"

Return to “Game Threads”