Mission 3 - Sword Hunt (Feb 10 - Feb 15)

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mission 3 - Sword Hunt

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Adoett:
Adoett snoozes peacefully.

Dr. Goodberry:
@Koko: "Surrender? Primary Mission Objective: KILL the targets."
If Goodberry hears the person who ran outside fall dead/KO'd, he will move up the stairs, just enough to peer out, but not enough to provide a clear target (Cover).

If the target is not down, he hurries out and tries to drain the last of his life.

todo: edit in touch attack and damage.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:44 pm

The Astral Construct misses its opportunistic swipe against the faint figure. But as the invisible man drips blood onto the ground as he stagger off, Koko marks his outline further with a handful of dirt that turns into sticky bits of mud that coat the invisible creature.

Whether her attempt to intimidate him had any success or not was unknown. The follow-up smash from Leah's astral construct lands with a bone-cracking thud, followed by the sound of a body hitting the dirt.

Goodberry moves upstairs and also sees the unconscious... giant? Doesn't feel 'half' anymore.

( Ahz and Gorin remaining )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:54 am

I can't see a godsdammed thing!

Gorin holds his position.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:16 am

Ahz moves up.

(Still nothing for me to do)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm

( what does Gorin mean he can't see anything ? )

A person on the second floor opens the window and shoots Koko with a shortbow. He then steps aside and vanishes behind the pulled-apart curtains.
( Koko takes 7 pierce damage, and need to make a Fortitude save vs poison )

( everyone up again )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Kadi
Axemember
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kadi » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 am

Following the previously set orders, the Astral Construct picks up the corpse and carries out it inside. Just beyond the door, its driving force fades and it crumbles back into it's constituent ectoplasm.

["Little" edit. If nobody else does this before Leah comes up...]
Meanwhile Leah walks further up the stairs and, seeing Adoett take a nap there, steps a bit onto the hulking giant. Way to deal with most magical sleeps and all.

"Sleepy time's over, big guy. We've got fun to have"

[Thanks for updating the map]
Stormreach Company: ( / )

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Koko groans as she's shot,

fortitude save 16+2=18

She certainly didn't expect someone with a bow to open a window, knock an arrow and shoot her all so quickly. :P

'There's one on the second floor by the window facing the ally!' she warns the others perhaps letting a few curses from the pain slip in there as well. Taking just a moment to make sure that the dusty invisible guy isn't moving anymore she takes better cover behind the corner and pointing her crossbow up at the window prepares to fire if they so much as poke their head back out at her.

attack 1 + (doesn't matter what) = I really hope he doesn't poke his head out so I end up using this readied roll.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Leah wakes Adoett up from his brief slumber.

Koko manages to resist the poison.

( everyone else ? )
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 am

Goodberry moves up to where he heard the astral construct drop the body (5ft step) and does the following:
Swift Action: to determine Koko's damage (7)
Move Action: locate the body (presumably by bending over and touching the ground)
Standard Action: on the presumably dying invisible man. Steals 9HP and sends it to Koko (assuming no one else has taken damage)

Assumptions:
1)Invisible bad guy has a CON score. Else Steal Health fails
2)Invisible bad guy is at least HD 3. Else Steal Health provides no healing
3)Invisible bad guy has at least 9HP before Dead (-CON Score). Else Steal Health heals the amount he had between current(presumably negative HP) and -CON Score

Adoett stands up (Move action), and looks where he was lying to see one of the spice containers he keeps on the inside of his Larder Door lying spilled on the ground, having fallen out of the spice rack when Adoett was knocked unconscious. "WHO MADE ME SPILL MY SECRET SPICE NUMBER 9!" He calls out clearly angry (Free action). He is able to keep his wits about him enough to 5 ft step (Free action) into the hallway proper, and set the door along his west face (AD-34,35) providing total cover (Move action).
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Ahz continues to move up the stairs before glancing around the corner to look for any possible targets.

(Active Perception Check with Sudden Insight: 1d20+13+2 = 25)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Fed up with the lack of progress, Gorin simply thinks, I'm going in. before barreling up the stairs.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Goodberry tries to steal some health from the invisible person but... apparently he's already dead (he actually got dropped to exactly 0HP before the final AC blow connected)

Adoett and Ahz stares down the empty hallway, neither really noticing anything unusual. They were still looking when Gorin barges past them.

The foe upstairs steps into the window's view and shoots Koko with another arrow, which strikes her dead on...
( take 10 piercing damage )
Koko's readied fire, however, soared into the empty sky.

Gorin/Adoett/Ahz hears the clinking of something(s) small and metal bouncing against the door at AA36

( everyone up )
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:27 am

Gorin moves down the hallway to the other side of Door C, and then stops when he hears the sound.

Active Characters:

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Koko cries out in pain, "OW, son of a philandering duchess and marauding tanner, that hurt" while taking aim as best she can to shoot him if he dares poke his head out a third time.

roll 1 + 9 = 10 (two 1's in a roll to attack, I think I may have to give this up as a bad job.)
21 of 38 hp remaining

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Dr. Goodberry spends 4PP to heal 9HP to two targets, then uses Collective Healing to send all 18HP to Koko. He starts heading to the stairs sending "One down."

Adoett is still confused how Gorin managed to get past his shield wall, and sends out "Hit the deck Gorin" As soon as he hears Gorin getting out of the way, he bull rushes to the end of the hallway, using his shield like a plow to try to push any invisible person along with him.

Bull Rush: 1d20+3(bab)+6(Str)+2(Size)+2(Charge) = 1d20+13 = 19+13 = 32

charge of 60ft should easily carry him to the far wall.

*Adoett's movement not done due to possible non-compliance from Gorin, or limits of Bull Rush
(|)
(|)

Return to “Game Threads”