Prologue / Mission 1 - Crime Wave (Feb 2 - Feb 5, 1002YK)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Prologue

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Leah successfully stabilizes the dying child and stanches the bleeding. She seemed so sure of what she was doing that her comment was mostly believed by the kids. Combined with the persistent calls for cease-fire from the others, it did much to defuse the hostility of their leader. He gestured for the others to hold their fire -- particularly to the archer atop the stairs.

"Then state your terms, what do you want? I hold responsibility for anything we've done, but you leave the other kids alone!"

( next up: Goodberry, Gadget, Ahz )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Goodberry waits for a clear path, and then double moves up to the child (Q18)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Gadget maintains a defensive stance while hoping his more talkative allies can diffuse the situation.

(Total Defense, AC 25).
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 am

Hearing that combat seems to have reached a hopefully peaceful impasse, Ahz continues to move towards the tunnel entrance.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 pm

"You can't be serious!" the bloodied gnome girl yells at their leader before turning to the rest of the kids. "Can't you hear more of them coming down! Once they get inside they're gonna murder us all!"

She then waves her wand towards Gadget, completely ignoring the oldest kid's "STOP!" as she fires out another 2 missiles.

( Gadget takes 7 more points of damage )

( next up : Leah, Adoett, Ashkaran )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:48 am

Adoett remains where he is and figures that there is little he can add, since he didn't think to bring milk and cookies.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Kadi
Axemember

Postby Kadi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:11 am

Seeing the gnome girl shoot Magic Missiles at her companion yet again, Leah twitched for just one moment. But it could've been worse. Not everything had blown up in her face as it might very well have, and for now the girl seemed pretty much alone in her action. Especially one boy, who apparently held some sway with the children, did shout for the girl to stop. He probably wants to talk. Talking is good. Talking is one of the things Leah's good at. But a little example that they meant no lethal harm never hurt.

Leah turns from the downed, but still breathing boy and starts moving towards the gnome girl. She fixes her eyes on the children's leader's as she throws her rapier into the air and far away. She would kill them no longer, but some things a professional could not let go.

"We want to talk, if you'd let us," Leah says to the leader as she moves intentionally right past him like it is the most natural thing in the world. She never lets her eyes slip from his, telling him through them that she wouldn't kill anyone. If the rapier sailing through the air wasn't signal enough.

Leah finally arrives in front of the gnome girl, and gives her a resounding slap.

[Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 7 = 20. 1d3 = 1 non-lethal damage]

"And you don't attack my comrades, especially if you think we can kill you all." Fact.
Stormreach Company: ( / )

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Ashkharan continues through the noxious smoke, moving out into the room near Gadget.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:55 pm

The leader of the kids stands there in a bewildered daze, his eyes wide and mouth ajar, as Leah strode right through his sword's reach and to give the gnome girl a piece of her mind. Despite the resounding echo of the slap and the bruise that quickly spread across the gnome's cheek, it seemed as though much of the hostility, fear, and suspicion evaporated from the teenage leader (and several of his followers) in an instant. A tense atmosphere suddenly replaced by blank expressions of surprise if not awe.

Somehow, a lull had been reached.

( Ashkaran [Will] : make a Fortitude save as your move through the Noxious smoke )

( Leah [Kadi] : take 1 hero point ... because that was awesome xD )

( next up: Goodberry, Gadget, Ahz, Koko )
|

()

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Ahz keeps moving through the tunnel, mumbling curses about cramped passageways and sewers until he finally leaves the blasted tunnel, holding his breath as he passes through the noxious smoke.

(Fort save: 1d20+7 = 17)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:27 pm

[Fort save for previous round moving after space was made: 23]

Dr. Goodberry kneels down next to the now stabilized child and whispers "Don't worry child. Your growing season isn't over yet." He places a hand over the gash in the boy's side and wills it to close. Another one of the leaves on his head wilts, shrivels and falls off as Dr. Goodberry lets out a slightly pained gasp. He ends the round by focusing on his collective and verifying that everyone is healthy.

Move action: approach child
Standard action: to heal the child 2d6+4() and I take the 2d6 as nonlethal (10 healed, 6 nonlethal to me)
Swift action: : everyone please post Current/Max HP in next post.

Down to 5 transfer wounds left.

Dr. Goodberry: 12 nonlethal, 30/30 HP.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Heavy damage sustained. Gadget states via telepathy. He otherwise mains his position and stance.

(Total Defense)

(HP: 20/35)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 pm

The smell and sight of vomit just made the tunnel entrance look even more unpleasant...

Seeing that none of the other kids had any more intent to follow her provocations, the gnome girl stared at Leah as she shouted to everyone else in the room "you're all a bunch of cowards! Wimps! Gullible numskulls!" Though even as she said that, she backed away from the now unarmed Leah and ran off into the next room.

( next up: Leah, Adoett, Ashkaran )
|

()

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:41 pm

FORT: 10+9=19

"We are not here to harm you, young ones," Ashkharan offers with open arms, moving adjacent to Gadget. They don't need to know that he uses no weapons. "You have crafted these tunnels well, channeling people toward choke points, while protecting yourselves. You are clearly all very good at looking out for each other, as my friends and I do. Will you let us speak with you?"

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 12+7=19 (to comment knowledgeably on the structure and purpose of the tunnels)

HP: 26/39

Return to “Game Threads”