Real Estate

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Real Estate

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:21 pm

So, since Dai wants us to discuss where we should set up shop, here's my two cents:

The Market and Locksmith districts seem to run the balance of having heavy foot traffic and not being completely awful places to exist. Plus, we won't be in any of the super-nationalist areas. Which I think would reduce our chances of being bullied by them. I think.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Real Estate

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:11 am

Market has a little more room, especially towards north (although that's on the edge of Embers aka the silver flame's district.
Locksmith Square is crowded by has the benefit of being near the Black Wrack, a tavern which effectively serves as the 'Adventurer's Guild' for Stormreach due to its postings...

Also, this thread is a good place to post what rooms you'd need:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/o ... #TOC-Rooms
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:23 am

Dr. Goodberry requests the following rooms:
Garden x2
sewing room
storage
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:00 am

Gorin would likewise desire garden space, perhaps with an extra space for a sizeable tree for him to contemplate/sleep under when there isn't inclement weather. He would also like to have a forge/workstation where he could craft armor.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Ahz requests...
Artisan's Workshop [Woodworking] (though I might get my own shop)
Book Repository [Arcana, Art, History]
Common Room
Lavatory

As for location? I still dunno.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Kadi
Axemember

Postby Kadi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Leah likes seeing...
A decently sized personal room with a walk-in closet. I intend to fill it.
Some kind of Bath.
If there is room, an Alchemy Lab. For making poisons and possibly other gadgets. Otherwise, an Alchemy Table or so somewhere would be appreciated.
And some place for martial training.
A backdoor.

Do we have a kitchen yet?
Infirmary and Office sound useful for a mercenary company, but... we might not want to start out too extravagant? (Wait, I just asked for a walk-in closet... oh, well)
Stormreach Company: ( / )

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:12 am

Our as-yet-unnamed psychic warrior requests a kitchen and a simple bedroom with a writing desk.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:23 pm

So rooms so far...

Alchemy Lab (390gps; counts as alchemist's lab, grants +10 bonus on Craft[alchemy] checks (or Magic checks with Brew Potion) to generate income)
Artisan's Workshop - Woodworking (360gps; counts as mwk tools; grants +10 bonus on Craft[Woodworking] checks to generate income)
Bath (130gps; usage grants +2 on ongoing Fortitude save vs disease and to recover from Negative levels)
Bedroom (300gps x 8; single-person rooms, 8 for possible additional company members)
Book Repository - Art, History (460gps x 2; grants +3 bonus on Research checks for these subjects; this stacks with the city's Lore modifier)
Common Room (300gps)
Forge (370gps; counts as mwk tools; grant +10 bonus on Craft[Armorsmithing] and Craft[Weaponsmithing] checks to generate income)
Gardens (180gps x 2)
Greenhouse (300gps; grants +12 on Profession[Herbalist] checks to generate income)
Kitchen, Fancy (500gps)
Lavatory w/ Sewer Access (120+110gps; grants +2 on Fortitude saves to resist contracting a disease)
Magical Repository (730gps; grants +3 bonus on Research checks for Knowledge[arcana]; this stacks with the city's Lore modifier)
Sewing Room (300gps; counts as mwk tools; grants +10 bonus on Craft[tailoring] and related skills to generate income)
Storage (120gps)

Total cost thus far: 7,410gps
Cost for buying up a slot of land in those two districts will be a flat 2,000gps

Edit: upgraded kitchen to a fancy 500 one~
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Return to “Game Threads”