Koko, Skychan's Changeling Charlatan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skychan
Lighted Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Koko, Skychan's Changeling Charlatan

Postby skychan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Transient stuff.

1 Cure Potion.

Hey, I'll be editing this post heavily in the coming day's I'm sure but here we are,

Koko Pelli

Appearance

This changes too often to have a standard, though those who know her well have seen her assume any number of roles. But at ‘home’ she most commonly adopts that of a young human woman, fairly attractive, but modest of bust with unremarkable shoulder length brown hair, and hazel eyes, when not adjusting to the nearest companions preferences. In public her features are usually chosen to avoid unnecessary attention and she is almost never seen in her natural form, not even sleeping that way. Only among those she truly trusts and who have requested it will she drop all façade.

When she does, she is surprisingly tall, almost 5’9” but lithe. With a subtle elfin quality to her appearance. While few non-changelings would find her beautiful, her milky white eyes do have a slightly opalescent sheen to them, allowing you to be drawn into their depths despite the lack of an iris, along with long white hair, that she keeps brushed so that it holds an almost rainbow sheen when catching strong light.

Typically however she will begin to change the longer she is around someone. Slowly tending toward their race, or a form she knows from previous expertise or observation that they find attractive, comfortable with or appreciate, as well as changing her behavior to match.

She also has an absolutely huge wardrobe. It includes a tailored Glamorweave shiftwear gown/dress/suit/skirt/casualwear outfit as well as 'costumes' good enough to be the real thing for at least another dozen or so professions or occupations in life in her wardrobe.

Of late she has tended to go with more 'pronounced' assets to help ease Dr. Goodberrys mind on gender issues, and has started to keep one or more of Leah's traits giving off a slight familial resemblance about the eyes, or ears, perhaps the crown of the head cheekbones or jaw.

Strength 8
Dexterity 16
Constitution 12
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 13
Charisma 16

She carries around a swordcane, or swordparasol A dagger and Several Slings at almost all times.

Occasionally she pulls out a handcrossbow as well as donning some studded leather armor.

General and observed skills are the following
Acrobatics
Appraise
Athletics
Bluff
Craft (tailor)
Diplomacy
Disable Device
Disguise
Escape Artist
Heal
Intimidate
Knowledge (dungeoneering)
Knowledge (local)
Knowledge (nobility)
Perception
Perform (dance)
Sense Motive
Sleight of Hand
Stealth

below are notes to myself to find things.
Ring of Prestidigitation (900 gps)
sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yMT ... Exi20/edit
Race: Changeling
viewtopic.php?f=157&t=1404
https://sites.google.com/site/eberronpa ... hangelings
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---fin ... boxes-more
Class: Rogue Charlatan
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/unchain ... -unchained
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-cl ... /charlatan
traits
https://sites.google.com/site/eberronpa ... ling-feats
Last edited by skychan on Mon May 16, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Koko, Skychan's Changeling Charlatan

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Ranks in Perform [Wind Instruments] and a flute, maybe?
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:41 pm

It's nice to see that at least one of you knows where the name is from, kudos to you.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:20 am

I'm flattered you're using my format for character sheets. If you want, I can help you with filling one out in GDocs. It'll be easier to maintain and format in the future.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Alright, so now I'm done, and I have a sheet in googledocs, though I'm not sure how to share it with all of you if it hasn't been shared already. So I'll pull the pertinent or at least some pertinent stuff up into the original post.

Also, if any of your characters has a preference towards race/gender/bodytype/hair and eye colors as well as personalities, please do share. Because Koko will be making the effort to match them as often and much as possible for each of you in turn. :)

Kadi
Axemember

Postby Kadi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Yes, we can see the sheet and make suggestions, even.

Appearance-wise... Medium-sized women are easy on Leah's eyes. I leave the rest up to your/Koko's creativity, surprise her if you like!
Stormreach Company: ( / )

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 am

Sheet looks good. Dr. Goodberry has trouble telling you humanoids apart. He's still trying to grasp the concept that you can change gender.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Well then I suppose for now until others chime in or don't medium sized it is.

Kadi
Axemember

Postby Kadi » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Thinking about it... there is one character in Leah's loosely designed past whose appearance would unsettle her. If you like, Koko could try to figure out the details of that shape in an attempt to get to know Leah better or so. Then again I have no idea how we would do that inside the game... for every shape Koko takes, she gets one Sense Motive roll and if she's got some parts right and succeeds, she gets a hint or reaction? Not necessarily a good one once she gets close enough, considering Koko would try to look like someone important to Leah without being that person, but in my opinion that's interesting too.

I'm willing (somewhat eager) to try this if you are. We'd only need to figure out the details.
Stormreach Company: ( / )

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Point of reference: Gadget is about 2' 5" tall.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Always. His character is Small size category, which is between about 2ft and 4ft in height. Drew seems to have chosen the low end of the spectrum.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Mon May 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Koko has started to go with generally more endowed forms while female though is careful to make sure not to go overboard and draw the wrath or jealousy of the other women in the company. This is mainly for Goodberrys benefit so that when she is female its obvious to him, and when not, that too becomes more clear. She'll work on more subtle indictors with him later.

She's also started taking forms with a slight resemblance to Leah. Something in the face or cheekbones, or ears, eyes, hair color or build. Generally speaking its not enough to make a family resemblance until the two are getting up to shenanigans whereupon she shifts into an increasingly familiar 'little sister' appearance that more and more seems to be somewhat 'standard' Koko for around the base.

Return to “Characters”