02/15/2075 - EVENING

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: 02/15/2075 - EVENING

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:29 am

You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:22 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Weatherman: 3 body + 6 armor + 4 = 13d6 = [1,1,1,2,3,3,4,4,4+1=5,6,6,6,6]=5 hits, taking 3 damage.

Initiative: 1d6+8-1 = 8
Last edited by Squall255 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 am

(Harvard: 3 Body + 12 armor + 4= 2 5 5 6 3 3 2 3 5 5 5 4 1 1 6 5 4 5 1 = 9 hits

Initiative: 7+3d6= 21)

Active Characters:

azrael

Postby azrael » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:47 pm

4 Body + 15 Armor (jacket + orthoskin) + 4 = 4 hits, taking 3 damage.

Initiative: 9 + 2d6 = 15

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Before anyone can act - the remaining lights in the place go out. Thankfully there's enough light from various other sources to not impair anyone.

(Up first: Harvard, Doc Shadow, Hecate (actions resolve in that order))

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:54 am

Ears still ringing, and hair full of shattered glass, Harvard springs out of the booth, heavy pistol drawn and waiting for someone to give him a reason.

(Readying to shoot the first motherfucker to give him a reason
SA with the Beretta: 10d6= 3, 2, 5, 2, 4, 4, 6, 1, 1, 2 = 2 hits)

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 pm

"Who in the name of the Queen's fine china bombs a tea shop!?" Doc Shadow says as he calls forth some allies. A bizzare creature pops into existence on the dwarf's shoulder, the tiny creature looking like a mythical European fairy...dressed like a hospital nurse. Then, an even weirder thing appears - a shambling mass of plants pops into existence out in the main area.

(Simple Action: Call Spirit [Eir (ally spirit)])
(Simple Action: Call Spirit [Unnamed Non-Bound Plant Spirit])

(Hecate is up)

azrael

Postby azrael » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Hecate slides through the glass to the shattered window for some cover (1 square to the right), relying on her armor to protect against further abrasions from the glass on the floor. She levels her Winchester, the only shotgun she brought, at NH1 and fires a narrow spread. Chummers gonna pay for that grenade.

Simple Action:
15d6: 1,1,1,2,2,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,6 = 6 hits, plus upgrading one 4 to a 5 with Great Success, so 7 hits total

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Hecate's shotgun blast thunders through the confined tearoom, and hits the attacker square on - but he's wearing just enough armor and is just hardy enough to avoid being send into unconsciousness, but the ganger does get knocked back onto his ass.

More gangers come running into view!
One of them attempts to jump into the tearoom through the broken window, Harvard shoots at the ganger, but he dodges out of the way with obviously augmented reflexes. A wicked-looking blade slides out of the ganger's hand, opposite his thumb, and he charges at Harvard with it, slashing the gun-toting runner with the cyberweapon. (1 box of physical damage)
Another one steps up from around a corner and spots the four runners still in the booth. "Keeb, trog, and squat!" he shouts, before levelling his machine pistol in the direction of the private room, aiming at Netizen. The ganger hits the ogre square on with a well-aimed round, but Netizen just glares at the freak as the bullet bounces off his jacket. (All damage resisted)
The ganger that Hecate blasted to the ground shows no signs of letting up, he hauls himself back to his feat and laughs maniacally, shouting "I'm gonna kill you, keeb!" as he unloads his machine pistol at the elf. But, the wounds of the ganger plus the uncompensated recoil of his weapon mean that the bullets go right into the ceiling of the tearoom instead of the elf.

Meanwhile, the sound of a door being kicked in can be heard from the main entrance of the tearoom.

(Weatherman is up, followed by Netizen)
(PS: Added Weatherman's van to the map)

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:49 pm

"I really should start keeping my RCC on me when I meet with these guys." Weatherman thinks as he huddles for cover.

He pulls out his comlink and orders one of his attack drones to boot up, exit the van, and shoot the first bad guy it sees.

Using Control Device matrix action (in AR)

Simple to boot, and simple to command the move?
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:49 pm

One of Weatherman's drones powers up and drifts out of the van. As it exits the van, its sensors alert Weatherman to the presence of numerous other gangers, along with two vans emblazoned with the same logo that the gangers have - a silver-taloned hand slashing across a full moon.

Netizen's police training kicks in and he drops down behind the table before drawing his pistol and firing it at NH2, but the ganger dodges out of the way.
(Free Action: Drop to knee)
(Simple Action: Ready Cavalier Arms Sheriff)
(Simple Action: Fire Cavalier Arms Sheriff [Single-Shot, Pepper Punch Capsule Round]. (Attack: 3,6,6,1,4,2,5,5 (4 hits). NH2 gets more hits on defense test, attack misses)

(Initiative Pass 1 of Turn 1 is complete. Commencing pass 2...)

Suddenly, Hecate's implanted commlink reports an intrusion from an unknown source. There's an enemy decker in the area!

(Harvard, Doc Shadow, and Hecate are up)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Harvard seems to blur for a moment, as he suddenly dashes to the left of NH10 and fires a "parting" shot.

(Simple Action: Attribute Boost (7 dice: 3, 2, 5, 5, 1, 6, 4= 3 hits for +3 to Agility for 6 combat turns)
Simple Action: Single shot at NH10: (14 dice: 6, 2, 5, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, 1, 3, 3, 4, 2: 6 hits)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Characters:

azrael

Postby azrael » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:48 pm

"Weatherman, we could use some anti-decking, think you can assist? I'm getting an intruder!"

Then Hecate aims another blast at the ganger she knocked down, ready to blast his ass.

15d6: 4x 6, 3x 5, 4x 3, 3x 2, 1x 1 (7 hits)

Return to “Game Threads”