02/15/2075 - EVENING

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 02/15/2075 - EVENING

Postby Squall255 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Weatherman runs outside (8m moved)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Harvard sees Weatherman heading for the exit and follows him. (7m)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Hecate isn't prone to leaving teammates behind, even dwarves. She sticks with Doc Shadow to cover his ass, and prepares to run as soon as she sees either a KE badge or Shadow finishes stabilizing the mooks.

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:45 pm

NH8 continues running and runs right into a wall, falling prone across the street.

(Weatherman and Doc Shadow are up)

Doc Shadow dismisses Eir back to the astral plane and runs as fast as his surprisingly swift Dwarven physique will carry him, regrouping with the others.
(Hecate follows)

(At this point, we'll call the encounter complete. Netizen will regroup with you guys on the next turn, and NH8 gets back to his feet and flees)

It's about 9 PM now, and you've got an open appointment at 3 PM tomorrow at the Fort Lewis zoo to meet 'Special Agent Seth Deitrich' and his hundred thousand nuyen...should you wish to accept it.

"Well, anyone know who those freaks were?" Netizen asks as the group calmly flees the scene in Weatherman's van.

(If anyone's got any kind of Seattle street knowledge or knowledge about criminals, feel free to roll it)

(Also, gain a 2 Karma reward from the tea room battle. And Weatherman did retrieve his wrecked drone. Also, Squall, feel free to institute the rebuild now.)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:10 am

Interest Knowledge Transhumanist Philosophy: 6-2 = 4 pool

1,1,2,3 Critical-Glitch!
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:24 am

Street (Seattle): 5 dice= 3 hits

Active Characters:

azrael

Postby azrael » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:49 pm

(No relevant Knowledge skills. Karma added to sheet, will spend tonight.)

"I don't know who they were. What they are now is dead." Hecate lowers her shotgun, thoughtfully putting the safety on and keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Her destruction is targeted, rather than wanton. "We have someplace to be tomorrow afternoon. Between now and then I suggest we get some shuteye, replenish ammo, and maybe try to trace them. Netizen, anything you can run to find out more?"

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Harvard has heard tales of the Night Hunters, freaks that are less of a gang and more of a new species. They’re basically scattered groups of urban savages, heavily cybered hardcore racism. The Night Hunters hate metahumans and are known to stalk them in packs, tearing them apart with cybernetic hands, razor claws, and wicked arm-blades. They make cred to feed their never-ending cyber-modification habit by hiring out as muscle, peddling BTLs and enhancement drugs, and selling the possessions—and often the remains—of their victims. Their tag is a silver-taloned hand slashing across a full moon, which they often wear as biolum, a digital tattoo, or AR tag.
The Night Hunters are the twisted side of transhumanism: modification to become less evolved, seeking the “purity” of becoming like pack animals, little more than beasts. Some Hunters even get vocal and ear modifications allowing them to “sing” in the hypersonic range (although howl is more like it). They use it to communicate with their packmates without most of their victims being able to hear them.

Weatherman, on the other hand, thinks that they were just attacked by KE Goons.

"I can run some searches, but most of my feeds about criminals is more about matrix crime than street gangs," Netizen replies as he holsters his revolver.

(All right, let me know if anyone is doing anything out of the ordinary over the night (repairs, purchase attempts, searches, etc) and we'll move to the next bit!)

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Weatherman will be assessing the damage to his poor rotodrone and attempting (more likely starting) repairs.

Aeronautics Mechanic: 3 rank + 6 Log + 1(Grease Monkey trait) + 1 (working from plans) = 11 pool

1,1,2,2,4,4,5,5,5,5,6,6 = 6 hits ( Mental Limit 7)

[GM EDIT: Mental limit applies. You repair 5 boxes of damage to the drone in the evening. Roll again for morning.]

morning (extended test reduces pool by 1, so 10 pool)

1,1,2,2,3,5,5,5,5,6 = 5 hits, finishes repairing the last 2 boxes of damage
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 pm

(Anyone else got anything to do?)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:28 pm

"All of my contacts are in white collar. Doubt they'd be of much help in tracking those assholes down." Harvard replies, shrugging.

Otherwise, Harvard doesn't have much to do until the next meetup.

Active Characters:

azrael

Postby azrael » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:07 pm

"Well, lets hope they keep to themselves for the next while, then."

No other actions to take right now. Ammo is fine.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm

(Moving to new thread, because day advances!)

Return to “Game Threads”