02/14/2075

azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Re: 01/14/2075

Postby azrael » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:39 pm

"Weatherman, you think of anything might get us traced back to that shithole calls itself a motel? If not, I'll be seeing you. Love a safe run, maybe we do it again soon." Hecate gives him a smile and a tilt of her water (double-filtered, she brings her own, can't trust the water in these joints).

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:13 pm

"We're clear." Weatherman says as he finishes his drink.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Netizen tosses his AR business card to Harvard before the human leaves, giving him a friendly salute as he departs. "So what do we do with the commlink?" Netizen the ogre asks the remaining runners, downing one of the local ' craft beers,' foul-looking things that would probably be unhealthy for anyone but an ogre like himself to drink.
Preferring to avoid drinking, Doc leans back in his chair and thinks, "Well, we could always try and crack into it. See who's it is and if they want it back, but that's not exactly my department."
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:23 pm

(PS: <JOB COMPLETE. REWARDS: 1 Karma, 2000 Nuyen, [CONTACT - (Loyalty 1, Connection 4)]> You'll find the same notification in your communications threads.)

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 pm

"Whether we give it back or not I think we should still try to crack it. I can give it a try but I'm more of a signal jockey than a hacker. I'd suggest that anything we try, we try it at my place so I can try to make sure that no signal goes out when we turn it on."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

azrael

Postby azrael » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:48 pm

"Works for me. Unless you guys want to stay out, drink a lot, and get in trouble first?"

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:02 pm

"I should be able to crack the commlink," Netizen says, glancing down at the piece of technology in question as he considers making an attempt to do so right now.
Seeing movement out of the corner of his eyes, Doc speaks up in a low voice, "I don't think you'll have to wait for the getting in trouble, it looks like we might have some on our hands."

"Looks like you've been doing business on our turf!" a member of the Blood Mountain Boys says as he approaches the table. The ganger is easily recognizable due to the brown and red leather clothing and tribal tattoos, "Pay up or we'll make you pay up!" 3 additional gang members begin to move towards the table as wary eyes begin to drift towards the conflict. None of the gang members appear to be armed with anything substantial, maybe just a knife.

Meanwhile, outside, Harvard, who just finished retrieving his equipment from the bouncer, is accosted by two sickly-looking members of the 162s, easily recognizable by the blood red and brown outfits and the fact that they are ghouls. "Pay up or we'll sell you to Tanamous!" one of them insists.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Niles pays them no attention at first, as he checks the chamber on his Streetline (the revolver is still in the van). In an instant, with a dark, crimson glow in his eyes, and an otherworldly raspiness in his voice, he looks them dead on and says, "Oh boys, you don't want this. Nobody wants this." After finishing, he allows the pistol to snap back into place (to give them an extra jump).

(Intimidating the two gangers
Intimidate 7 (+2 for first meeting) + 7 Charisma = 8 hits (2, 5(increased due to Great Success), 6, 4, 6, 5, 4, 2, 5, 6, 6, 4, 6, 1, 2, 1)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Niles successfully convinces the two hungry ghouls that they're better off finding their daily requirement of metahuman flesh from some other source.
(Niles earns 1 Karma)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:13 am

Niles shakes his head and is about to walk off, but then remembers the rest of his stuff is locked inside the gnome's car. So, he passes his Streetline back to the bouncer and walks back in.

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 am

Weatherman doesn't like the looks of things, and is not too happy about not having anything to back him up. He reaches into the matrix (AR) and has his van open it's door and fires up one of his rotodrones (Thunder) to fly around to the window near where Weatherman is sitting.
(|)
(|)

azrael

Postby azrael » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:38 pm

Hecate gets ready to fight, getting up and free from the table. "Maybe we buy you boys a drink, and forget all about this. Or, we can take it outside. Gutting you with my fingers makes a mess."

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 pm

(Derp, forgot to ask for you guys to roll initiative. ROLL INITIATIVE!)
(Doc Shadow: 9+3d6 = 17)
(Netizen: 7+1d6 = 11)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Weatherman Initiative: AR 1d6+8 = 9
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:15 am

Initiative: 7+3d6= 17

Active Characters:

Return to “Game Threads”