02/14/2075

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: 01/14/2075

Postby Sajuuk » Fri May 22, 2015 10:46 pm

The Blood Mountain Boys back down and flee the establishment, Weatherman's rotodrone making an exit as well, seemingly chasing the gangers out the door and through the parking lot. Weatherman, however, has no luck chasing the Blood Mountain Boys with his flyspy since they leave on foot and he quickly loses their in the ruins of the Barrens.

(1 karma to Harvard, 2 karma to everyone else (balancing things out))

The bouncer gives the group a hard stare, the kind that suggests they should leave before someone else decides to challenge them to a fight on the premises.

Doc looks over at Netizen, "All right, I think it's time we leave this place," the ogre finishing his drink and nodding in agreement.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:57 pm

"Yeah alright. Anyone need a lift?" Weatherman finishes his drink and heads out to his van. and stows his rotodrone when he gets there.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

"I won't say no." Hecate grabs her weapons on the way out. "I think I've had plenty of rest—time to make some more creds. Anyone else in?"

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed May 27, 2015 5:47 pm

"A lift out of the Barrens would be nice," Doc replies, "I've about had my fill of this place for the moment."

"Agreed, I could do with a place with better matrix signal," Netizen adds, chewing on the handle of his stein, "and one with better tasting cups."

(Unless anyone says otherwise, I'll assume Netizen has the extra commlink you guys grabbed. Everyone okay with me fast-forwarding?)

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:08 pm

(Go ahead)

Weatherman gives everyone a ride who needs it.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Harvard opts for a ride.

(Tally ho.)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Re: 02/14/2075

Postby Sajuuk » Thu May 28, 2015 6:13 pm

(Commencing Fast-Forward!)

All of the clocks in the universe, including the characters' internal clocks mysterious shift forward an hour because the Mysterious Controlling Force behind the world has learned that you guys are a month earlier than you should be. Oddly, nobody notices this strange turn of events.

Weatherman's van easily holds everyone (again), and he spends the next block of time shuttling everyone around the Seattle area. Bellvue to drop off Netizen, Downtown to drop off Hecate, <somewhere> to drop off Harvard, Everett to let Doc Shadow out, before heading home to Renton.

Time passes...specifically one day's worth. ()

Return to “Game Threads”