polahburr's Oracle

Moderator: littleangryman

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
polahburr
Wolvermember
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

polahburr's Oracle

Postby polahburr » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:02 am

Still working out the personality section, but otherwise .
"If you live long enough, you'll see that every victory turns into a defeat."
-Simone de Beauvoir, All Men Are Mortal

polahburr
Wolvermember

Re: polahburr's Oracle

Postby polahburr » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 pm

All righty. Enlali is all finished up. I went a little ham on the backstory, so if I put words in the world's mouth, I can certainly make adjustments.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Oh, one thing: I should have noticed this sooner, but you forgot to list your traits. I do at least need to know the campaign trait, because certain situations in this first module will give the group bonus XP if someone has the right campaign trait.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

polahburr
Wolvermember

Postby polahburr » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Man, I'm great at checking threads. /sarcasm

Can you send me a link to the player information again by chance? I can't find it in my email. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out what my mystery spells are for leveling up, so if you have any insight, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Edit: Drew got me sorted out. :)

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:45 am

Your recent experience with the biolock has had a positive effect on your health-that is to say, your curse. Although by now the damage has been done, you feel better than you have in years. The -4 penalty to Charisma-based checks is reduced to -2.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Return to “Characters”