Judson's character

Moderator: azrael

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Judson's character

Postby azrael » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:15 am

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:23 pm

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:21 pm

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:08 pm

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

azrael

Postby azrael » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:30 am

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:38 pm

I was hoping that Will would let me keep my gear and stuff so that i could actually DO something rather than sitting at home twiddling my thumbs for the next couple months, then being rescued and realizing im five levels below the rest of the party.

EDIT: I just had a great idea. How about this:
As I am hurled out across the multiverse, a couple of demons grab my essence or whatever and draw me into the Abyss, thinking to torment the poor helpless mortal for all eternity. However, Tyr sees my plight and decides to help out his faithful worshipper a little, and strike a blow against the forces of demonkind. So when I arrive in the Abyss, rather than being naked and helpless, ready to be tormented for all eternity, I arrive fully armed and armored, riding my faithful steed, ready to kick some ass.

After the initial fight, I could spend the time until my rescue laying low on whichever layer I arrived at, waging a guerrilla war against the demons there. Preferably this would be the first or second layer (which are inhabited by the lower ranks of demons), so I would actually have a chance to do something, rather than be immediately torn apart by a horde of balors.

azrael

Postby azrael » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:27 pm

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:31 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:14 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

azrael

Postby azrael » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:49 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:53 am

azrael

Postby azrael » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:03 am

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:15 pm

Yeah, i'll get you a good back story once i am told who judson worships. i can't do much until i know.
(|)
(|)

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:21 pm

I worship Tyr!
Hopefully I will be able to make it to any meet, AP US is really piling on homework. And its still the first day.

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:30 pm

Duh, it's AP US. That's why I didn't take it...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Will's Game”