Sheduling stuff

Moderator: azrael

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:59 pm

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:06 pm

I actually wouldn't mind restarting the campaign, Will. What worries me, however, is whether we'll have the time. When summer begins, I technically be running three games: RHoD wrap-up, an online EtCR, and my Warforged Rebellion campaign. Plus, there's Dai's game to consider. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but competition for game scheduling is going to fierce.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:32 am

yeah, it really will be.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:34 am

and dont forget about me who is thinking about running Shattered Realm (if i can get enough people, which is unlikely since you broken nutsos hate level 1 games) or another attempt at City of the Spider Queen.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:50 am

Marty, we've got enough games that are already running on our hands, yours may just end up taking a back seat simply because they haven't started.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 am

Whatever we all decide I'd like to play something, this is my last free summer until graduation.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:26 pm

We shall see. And Marty, in the event that you do run something, I promise not to intentionally go broken on you.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

azrael

Postby azrael » Sun May 06, 2007 4:34 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 06, 2007 5:43 pm

If I have the time, I'd be more than happy to create a character for the Expedition Campaign. If we get more than four people for it: Dibs on the wild card!

The Paratroopers game sounds interesting, but I'm already running a war-centric Eberron campaign at the momment.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:58 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri May 11, 2007 9:12 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat May 12, 2007 2:40 am

azrael

Postby azrael » Sun May 13, 2007 8:18 pm

I like both of my ideas, but I'm not sure which to do. It sounds like people are in for the Expedition one, so that's probably what I'll start preparing. Actually, I'll probably work on both for future use, but focus on Expedition for this summer. After May 25th, I'm clear schedule-wise (meaning no major trips scheduled until July). I'm thinking I'd like to start it at 1st level. A few side adventures, then the centerpiece. I'll get started. Might use the 1st Schema arc adventure from the back of the campaign setting to get the ball rolling, but adapt it to my purposes.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun May 13, 2007 8:55 pm

AUGGG! first level! you're killng me will! that's only ONE shifter feat! ONE! we better level up after each meet (or twice for the first meet) for about three meets or i'm going to be highly dissapointed.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Will's Game”