Part 1: The Crusader's March

Moderator: Squall255

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Part 1: The Crusader's March

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:53 pm

[Full Attack]

Cernandlon shoots at G1.
(Attack vs G1 [Deadly Aim]: 1d20+12 = 22)
(Damage: 2d6+8 = 17 Magic piercing damage)

Cernandlon shoots at G3.
(Attack vs Target [Deadly Aim, Disrupt Pattern]: 1d20+12 = 29)
(Damage: 2d6+8+((2d6+3)/2) = 22 Magic piercing damage)

If G3 is still alive, Cernandlon shoots it. Otherwise, he shoots G4. [Shoots G3]
[Swift Action: Mythic Power - Distant Barrage]
(Attack vs Target [Deadly Aim]: 1d20+12+1 = 28)
(Damage: 2d6+8 = 14 Magic piercing damage, ignores DR)

Cernandlon also 5' steps towards the door they entered through.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Cernandlon's first arrow sends G1 rag dolling into the wall. His second and third land solidly in G3 and it looks severely wounded but it is still up.

Nuk gathers himself and smiles a bit at Daveed's surprise before attacking back. Apparently the demon found it's footing as the attack crits Daveed who notices the mace like weapon coated in unholy energy, dealing 39 damage (Smite, bypasses DR, rolled a nat 20 and a nat 17 to confirm) He would be shaken, but his faith that Sarenrae will see him through this keeps him strong.

Malorix and Henric are up. Henric's paralyzed this turn.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:02 am

Observing that Daveed just got torn a new one, Malorix burns his other 4th level spell for a Cure Critical Wounds (Daveed is healed: 4d8+7=29.)

(Having been informed I get an AoO: 12+11=23, damage 10+3=13)
Last edited by littleangryman on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:12 am

Henric twitches.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:20 am

Daveed is healed!

G3, very upset about the new piercings that it did NOT sign up for, charges Cernandlon (Malorix gets an AoO, see his earlier post, G3 takes damage but is still up).
It manages to bite for 7 damage and I need a Fort save vs disease.

G4, seeing Malorix being all effective and what not decides to try to put a stop to it. However, it misses it's bite attack.

Cernandlon Epicette and Daveed are up.
Epicette is still Paralyzed.
Henric's paralysis ends after the ghouls attack.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 am

Daveed grits his teeth as the half-fiend's blow connects, but otherwise holds his footing. Then, with Malorix's wave of healing, he straightens back into his defensive posture.

"You'll have to do better than that, fiend." He taunted, spitting some blood out to the side, before renewing his assault.

(Full attack vs, Nuk, Combat Expertise Engaged
Attack 1: 1d20+16= 25; 1d6+13= 18 [ignores DR]
Attack 2: 1d20+11= 26; 1d6+13= 17 [ignores DR]

AC: 25, 29 vs. Nuk)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 am

(Fort Save: 1d20+9 = 18)

Cernandlon 5' steps back away from the ghoul and refocuses himself.
(Move action to gain Psionic Focus, keeping active creature type as Outsider for Disrupt Pattern)

Cernandlon then shoots G3, expending his psionic focus to give the arrow more power.
(Attack [Deadly Aim, Vital Strike, Psionic Shot]: 1d20+12 = 26)
(Damage: 2d6+8+2d6+2d6 = 37 Magic piercing damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:04 am

Cernandlon makes his save and his arrow blasts G3 a full 5 ft over after killing it.

Daveed's Worldwound Walker traits actually negated 12 damage on that previous attack.

Both of Daveed's blows land though there is still that magical disruption negating part of his smite.

The half-demon retorts "As you wish!" and attempts to bring his mace like weapon down hard. Daveed is able to block it with his shield but he feels the hit ring through his arm all the way to the shoulder. The beast then swipes with the claws on it's off hand and snaps it's teeth at Daveed, though neither of them even connect with his armor.

Malorix and Henric are up. Henric is still silenced. G4 is untouched, Nuk is still holding his own ok.
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Henric takes a quick step back, tries saying something, and grimaces. He then reloads and shoots.

Attack: Natural 1!
Damage: 1d6=6

(Henric is Gud At Shoot you guys)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 am

Malorix is really tired of ghouls by this point, and makes his displeasure known to G4 (19+11=30(crit threat), confirm 10+11=21, normal damage 6+3=9, extra damage 7+3=10, 19 total)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 am

Malorix lands a good blow, weakening one of the ghoul's arms, but it is still up and quite angry with the tiefling. It tries to bite but misses, however it lands a claw in a hole in the cleric's armor dealing 4 damage and requiring a Fort save.

Epicette's paralysis wears off.

Cernandlon, Epicette, and Daveed are up.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:33 am

Finally regaining control of her limbs, Epicette decides to avoid braving any further ghoulish encounters and help with the half-friend instead, taking cover behind the wall and sending a sleep hex his way...
( Non-mythic auto-sleep for 1rnd. Will DC19 or fall asleep for 7rnds )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:34 am

The half-fiend collapses into slumber before Daveed (Hex triggers after Cernandlon's action)
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:49 pm

As Nuk begins to drop, Daveed brings Radiance to bear.

(CDG vs. Nuk
Damage: 2d6+26= 33 [ignores DR)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Radiance pierces the half-demon's skull and the creature ceases breathing.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”