Part 1: The Crusader's March

Moderator: Squall255

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 1: The Crusader's March

Postby Laharl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Henric waits to see if his non-resource-expending friends can kill it. If not, he'll lob in an orb of acid after opening up a third eye on his forehead to ensure its resistance is pierced.

Attack: 1d20+8=25 touch
Damage: 3d8+7=15 acid, SR no

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 am

(Malorix defers to Daveed's awesome post of awesomeness +3)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:17 am

Henric's acid ball strike true, and Daveed's final slash slays the beast. The party gains 20400XP, and is now level 8!

Loot will be determined over the next few days as I assess wealth by level tables, party loot, and player loot.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 am

Malorix smiles grimly as the demon expires. "There we go. That should be all of it. Now let's clean this place up and see to those corpses, shall we?"
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 am

After we bury the bodies and holds a light ceremony, we'll clean up the chapel some (Epicette unleashes her small horde of Unseen Servant/Crafters to help out) before we work on bringing the potions pile back down to the army...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:28 am

As you finish the rites and clean up the chapel, Radiance glows in a soothing light. You know that you have done well this day and earned a major victory for the light. You earn 2400 XP and Radiance improves to +2.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:35 am

"We've done good here, friends. Let us rejoin the army."
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Night 5 Actions:
After dinner (or tomorrow morning before getting breakfast), Epicette gathers the Rangers for a summary/review of the battle tactics and maneuvers employed earlier today. She also run them through another quick drill.
(Gains boon: Hit & Run).

Epicette sets up the Unseen Crafters as usual, still working on something for Daveed...
Unseen Crafters' craft progress (23x6)*20[DC]/7 = 394sp [3065/3000 Finished!]
Materials cost: 75gps

Start creating alchemy Unseen Crafters instead to craft Stillgut [Pf:ARG].
Craft progress (25)*20[DC]/7 = 71/500sps

She then spents one quick 4hr session to continue work on the Lyre of Building before heading to rest.
[Spellcraft 10+18=28 vs DC21 (5+6CL+5spell+5accel)]
[Progress 12,000/13,000]

Too mythically-exhausted to recharge wands =(

---

Before breakfast in the morning, Epicette presents Daveed with the finished production:

Tailored Glamerweave Robes [rename as you like xD]
Based on the southern garments typical for priests of Sarenrae, this set of loose but adjustable robes is designed for comfort under armor. Its fabrics are dyed in a gradient of gold, orange, and grapefruit red, interwoven with special strands to give impression of shimmering fire. When worn under full plate, the exposed ends and the detachable cape are particularly highlighted to present the mirage of trailing flames.
This personalized outfit grants its wearer +2 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks (Tailored Glamerweave), and declares to anyone with basic knowledge of religion that the wearer is a devoted follower of Sarenrae.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:29 am

You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:33 pm

The party is excited by your find of health potions, and Arles asks to go see the Chapel before you head out in the morning. Millorn requests to accompany him as he's interested in the markings that had been up there.

Your march to Drezen continues without event, and you manage to make the outskirts of the city by nightfall.

End Part 1: The Crusader's March!

I'll probably post the start for part 2 early this week.

Reqard for good RP:
Daveed now gains an extra +1 too attack while smiting (mark as RP reward, with the date or a short description on your sheet please)

Commander Boons:
Daveed gains the Defensive Tactics boon
Epicette gains the Hit and Run boon

Among the Nabasu you found gold and coins valuing 15000gp
(Others who want to do RP feel free to let me know.)
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:04 pm

( Money added to Ledger... that's a lot =o )

Epicette and Henric will take the two up to the chapel in the morning (and any others should they follow along). Just to be safe she also sends Reverie ahead to scout the place out again, making sure the nothing foul somehow settled in again overnight.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:39 pm

No threats are found, Millorn casts the required levitation spells, and the expedition makes it uneventfully. Arles spends some time doing some final touch ups clearing the chapel, and then prays at it for the rest of the trip.

Millorn looks over the runes, especially those in the prisons. "It's a good thing you defeated that Nabasu while you did! Mmmyesss A good thing indeed. It seems it was one victim away from Advancing. Would not have wanted to be here for the Advancing. No no no we wouldn't. no."
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:42 pm

"That sounds unpleasant. Are you talking about merely a size increase or conversion to the next form of demon? I know nabasu do something when they get enough kills, but never managed to track down a reliable source that explained what that something was."

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm

"This one had already claimed [mumbling]sev plus the 2 oh and the yes[/mumbling] nineteen souls. Not a size up, but gaining access to the Abyss. Nabasu are strange demons. Native to our plane of existence. Born hear the same as you or me. Well maybe not you or me, but definitely same as that elf you keep around. The Advancing. Right. They gain access to the Abyss and it's some big to do for them. Fire and brimstone rain down, and earthquakes shake the ground. Some even leave their gate open depending on the power of their victims. Very nasty. Very nasty indeed." Millorn replies
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:25 pm

"So... it keeps the same form then? Just welcomed to the Abyss as one of its own?"
|

()

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”