Part 1: The Crusader's March

Moderator: Squall255

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Part 1: The Crusader's March

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Cernandlon 5' steps back out of Gar1's reach, onto the stony corpse of Gar2, and fires a steel arrow at Gar1.

(Attack [Deadly Aim, Vital Strike]: 1d20+12 = 26)
(Damage: 2d6+1d6+2d6+10 = 25 Magic piercing damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Henric's assault hurts the gargoyle, but doesn't kill it. Much to Henric's relief, Cernandlon's arrow finishes the job.

G7 spend his turn channeling dark energy into the remaining two ghouls.

G4 lashes out at Daveed and flails wildly against his shield, not managing to land any meaningful blows.

G5 assaults Malorix, also flailing wildly and does not manage to pierce his armor.

Daveed is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Daveed brings down the [strike]hammer[/strike] schimitar on G4.

(Attack 1: 1d20+14= 26; 1d6+6= 8
Attack 2: 1d20+9= 20; 1d6+6= 11)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 pm

With the second slash, G4 falls to the ground, the last necrotic energies falling away.

Gargoyle 3 continues to sleep.

Malorix and Epicette are up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:59 am

Malorix takes another 5' step, which is just enough to put G7 in range, and channels again. (Ordinary undead-harming channel energy, 3d6=14 damage, DC16)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 am

"Leaving this guy to you," Epicette tells Cernandlon about the sleeping gargoyle. Seeing Daveed/Malorix still facing a close opponent, she moves into the doorway, then up to casting Healing Hex on Ghoul5...
( attack: 12+5 = 17 touch )
( damage: 2d8+7 = 19 positive energy )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:33 am

Both Ghouls shrug off the channel energy with little effort. They seem to have been created with some resistance to it, and Malorix gets the feeling that the negative energy in this area isn't helping things.

Epicette is able to land her touch and hurts G5 rather severely but it is still up, and angry about the attack it just received.

Henric and Cernandlon are up.
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Henric fires more rays at G7.

Attack: 1d20+8=12 touch
Damage: 4d6+7=22 acid

Attack: 1d20+8=21 touch
Damage: 4d6+7=24 acid

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Cernandlon 5' steps and shoots the remaining sleeping gargoyle at point-blank range. [Full-round action to CDG Gar3]

(Attack [Deadly Aim]: Auto-Hit, Auto-Crit)
(Damage: 3d8+27 = 44 Magic piercing damage, plus DC 54 Fortitude save or die)
(Damage includes Disrupt Pattern, which can crit, but Monstrous Humanoid is not my active creature type so half damage (so no crit))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Henric's first ray goes wide, but his second one connects, surprising the channeling ghoul.

While Henric is having targeting issues, Cernandlon is shooting Gargoyles in their sleep, and puts down another one.

G7 channels again!

G5 is rather angry at the mage who has assaulted him with that damned positive energy, and lashes out connecting wit ha Bite and a Claw for 8 damage total

Epicette is paralyzed for 2 rounds.

As the gargoyles are dead, Daveed Malorix and Epicette are up.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Daveed turns his attention to ghoul attacking his ally.

(Two attacks at G5
Attack 1: 1d20+14= 20; 1d6+6= 10
Attack 2: 1d20+9= 29 (19 confirm); 2d6+12= 14)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Daveed's second swing of Radiance ends G5's existence, leaving only G7 alive
(|)
(|)

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:20 am

Malorix moves as far towards the enemy as his armor will allow, and uses a Cure Light Wounds to heal himself for 6 hp.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:22 am

Malorix is healed, and Epicette is 1 round closer to acting.

Henric and Cernandlon are up
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 am

Henric walks into the room and points at G7 and fires a small orb of acid at it (Lesser Orb of Acid).

Attack: 1d20+8=26 touch
Damage: 3d8+7=26 acid damage

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”