Part 1: The Crusader's March

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 1: The Crusader's March

Postby Squall255 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:52 pm

The ghouls seem to have figured out how to avoid some of the acid blast this time as over half of them made their save. G3 and G6 were not so lucky, and neither was G8.

G7 stands and channels energy revitalizing the ghouls, shouting "Destroy those who invade the sermon!"

G1 and G2 lunge at Daveed with G2 managing to sink his teeth into his shield arm for 4 damage. A foul stench emanates from these ghouls.

I need 4 fort saves from Daveed, and 2 from Malorix.

Daveed is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 am

Daveed didn't even flinch as the ghoul bit into his armor, he merely stared at the creature.

"The righteous shall not suffer the blight of undeath unto any corner of creation!" He roared, his eyes and sun mark glowing brilliantly. He then pulled his arm free from the abomination's teeth, and began his counter-attack.

(Two attacks vs. G2
Attack 1: 1d20+14= 28; 1d6+6= 11 [cold iron, magic]
Attack 2: 1d20+14= 24; 1d6+6= 9 [cold iron, magic])
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 am

Radiance strikes true, and the second blow ends the ghoul's un-life. However when the ghoul drops to the floor, the church bell begins to ring and two gargoyles land beside Cernandlon and Henric, with a third still on top of the chapel's roof.

Gar1 takes a swing at Henric but misses. Gar 2 is out of actions after moving so far.

Malorix and Epicette are up.

Malorix still owes 2 fortitude saves
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:56 am

Epicette twirls her fingers a bit and pops a mythic sleep hex on the nearest Gargoyle (Gar2) and draws her spear.
Non-mythic auto-sleep for 1rnd. Will DC19 or fall asleep for 7rnds.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:35 am

(Fort saves: Nat 20+9=29; 13+9=22)

Malorix steps forth next to Daveed, gives the ghouls a look of profound disdain, and introduces all evil creatures within range to a small sample of Ragathiel's might. (Mythic Alignment Channel energy (2 uses of MP for full damage) 17 damage to all evil targets in a 30' radius, DC 16)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 am

Gargoyle 2 looks extremely confused as to what in the heck just hit him. And then he falls asleep.
Ghoul 1 turns to ash at the might of Ragathiel, but Ghouls 4 and 5 seem to shrug off most of the damage.

Henric and Cernandlon are up.

G4 is almost dead
G5 is wounded
G7 is fairly healthy
Gar1 is a little startled but still ok.
Gar2 is sleeping.
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 pm

(Well, apparently I can CDG with a ranged weapon if I'm adjacent!)

Cernandlon shoots the sleeping gargoyle at point-blank range. [Full-round action to CDG Gar2]

(Attack [Deadly Aim, Vital Strike]: Auto-Hit, Auto-Crit)
(Damage: 2d8+2d6+21 = 36 Magic piercing damage, plus DC 46 Fortitude save or die)
(Damage includes Disrupt Pattern, which can crit, but Monstrous Humanoid is not my active creature type so half damage (so no crit))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Henric takes a quick step back and fires two bolts of acid into Gar1 (Scorching Ray).

Ray1: 1d20+8=16 touch, 4d6+7=23 acid
Ray2: 1d20+8=15 touch, 4d6+7=20 acid

If the first ray KOs Gar1, Henric will shoot at G7.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Cernandlon's CDG ends the rock-like monster. Henric seems to have not included enough acid in his last attack as his gargoyle is still standing (though it is right ticked off at him).

G4 5ft steps up and unleashes a flurry of attacks at Daveed, but seems to be slipping on the melting flesh of his dead companion and misses all of it's attacks.

G5 takes a bite out of Malorix's arm, and claws his side for 5 and 2 damage respectively. Malorix needs to make 3 Fortitude saves.

G7 Channels energy again and seems to restore G4 and G5 to a little more un-health.

Daveed is up.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:17 am

"Your attacks are futile against those warded by the Gods!" Daveed roared at his opposing ghoul (G4), before bring Radiance down upon it.

(Full Attack vs. G4
Attack 1: 1d20+14= 16 (miss)
Attack 2: 1d20+9= 27 (19 confirm); 2d6+12= 20)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:21 am

G4 looses a fair bit of flesh with that crit but is barely still standing.

Gargoyle 1 5ft steps up to Henric and attacks him with two claws, a bite and a Gore, but manages to miss all 4 attacks.

Gargoyle 3 swoops down from the ceiling and lands just behind Epicette.

Malorix and Epicette are up.

Malorix still needs to make 3 Fortitude saves from ghoul 5's attacks.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:54 am

Epicette passes her spear to her shield hand, reaches out towards the Gargoyle next to her as though slapping it, but instead sends a wave of mythic sleep magic into it...

Non-mythic auto-sleep for 1rnd. Will DC19 or fall asleep for 7rnds
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:43 am

(13+9=22, 10+9=19, 9+9=18) Assuming he makes all the saves, Malorix takes a 5' step forward and attacks G5. (nat 20, confirm 15+11=25; normal damage 6+3=9, crit damage 2+3=5)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 am

Gar 3 falls asleep while Ghoul 5 takes a critical hit to the shoulder. However the ghoul is still standing.

Henric and Cernandlon are up.

Gar 1 is at 50%ish
Gar 3 is sleeping

G4 is in critical condition
G5 is wounded
G7 is at 50%ish
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:17 am

Henric takes a 5' step back and continues firing acid rays at Gar1, or G7 if it falls over.

Ray1: 1d20+8=26 touch, 4d6+7=21 acid
Ray2: 1d20+8=nat1

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”