Tartessa Elvanna, character of littleangryman

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Tartessa Elvanna, character of littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm

http://profiler.druidsofthecoast.com/view.php?id=593

Tartessa Elvanna is one of the younger daughters of Duchess Svetochka of Wintercrux province, and a granddaughter of the current Queen of Irrisen. She had a reasonably normal childhood, as far as Jadwiga nobles went: studying magic, surviving assorted attempts on her life, trying to avoid having to deal with the trolls or the peasants, the usual. Although she eventually grew out of it, Tartessa was once a member of the "Taldan Lions" Stilyagi gang, where she picked up her interest in martial combat. This being the traditional role of Jadwiga men, this raised some eyebrows when she returned to "normal" life, but she never paid it much mind.

What she did think of was Baba Yaga's imminent return, and the growing evidence that her grandmother had no intention of going quietly. Tartessa knows her country's history, and how that tends to end. Thus, she has no desire at all to be anywhere near Irrisen when the Queen of Witches arrives, and dishes out terrible retribution for Elvanna's disloyalty.

With this in mind, Tartessa has gathered a small number of possessions and left, with no real plan in mind but to put as much distance between herself and Irrisen as possible. Most of her wealth has been spent in arranging safe transport through Varisia, Nirmathas, Druma, and Andoran. She'd just gotten into Taldor, intending to move on to Kelesh from there, when a sudden and unexpected taste of home forced a change to her plans...

Description: Tall, with pale skin, light blue hair, and matching eyes. Small scar on left cheek.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”