Rules post of rulings

Moderator: Berryshine

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Berryshine
Darth Member
Race: Halfling
Class: Halfling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rules post of rulings

Postby Berryshine » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Rules: Pathfinder
Number of Players: 3-4
Starting Level: 1
XP Scale: Medium
Ability Scores: 30 point buy
HP Generation: Maximum to start, rolled at level up (1s rerolled)
Starting Gear: Maximun amount per class
Traits: 2 + 1 Reign of Winter campaign trait.

Races: Fairly open, but anything outside core and Advanced Race Guide should be run past me first.
Sources: Anything in the PRD without question. Anything in the Pathfinder PDF section of the repo, within reason.

I'm tempted to say Ponies for Pathfinder just as a joke, but I'm sure someone will actually try to use it if I do.

Berryshine
Darth Member

Re: Rules post of rulings

Postby Berryshine » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 am

Also, barring unforseen things, the game will be starting next Friday, the 10th of January.

Berryshine
Darth Member

Postby Berryshine » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:39 pm

And now, a slight pause while I pester a certain someone until I get a sheet out of them. This pause will last, at the very most, two days. Then I will be starting, regardless of what has or hasn't happened.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Are we still going?
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Berryshine
Darth Member

Postby Berryshine » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Sorry, yes. Yes we are.

Berryshine
Darth Member

Postby Berryshine » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Or, rather, no. No we're not. I should,and will, stick to playing online. That hasn't always failed.

Return to “Reign of Winter”