Will's character

Drew's summer campaign that ended up taking more than summer.

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Will's character

Postby azrael » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:00 am

Okay, don't have time to type the entire char (yes, I actually make mine with a pencil), but here are the essentials (leveled to 6th):

Name: Keravel Ruali

HP 24

AC 16

Melee +4 mwk longsword, +3 quarterstaff)
Ranged +5 +1 longbow

Stats: Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10

Feats: Scribe Scroll*, Craft Wondrous Item*, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Alertness*, Spell Focus (evocation)

Spells/day: 4/3+1/3+1/2+2

Typical spells prepared: 0- light, detect magic, arcane mark, daze; 1- lesser orb of fire, ray of enfeeblement, charm person, sleep: 2- scorching ray, fireburst, invisibility, cloud of knives; 3- fireball, shadow binding, protection from energy, fly

Spellbook: above, plus 0- all; 1- magic missile, mage armor, enlarge person, shield, expeditious retreat, lesser orb of cold, comprehend languages, alarm, silent image; 2- continual flame, detect thoughts, cat's grace, protection from arrows, blur, black karma curse; 3- dispel magic, explosive runes, major image, Leomund's tiny hut

I would recommend switching black karma curse for an expected boss fight. Leomund's tiny hut is also good for camping. Finally, I have a wand of magic missile (5th), and scrolls (2 dispel magic, 2 knock, fly, 4 sleep, 2 hold person, 4 expeditious retreat) and 2 CLW potions. And I speak common, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin, Draconic, and Giant. Well that is almost the entire thing. Oh well. And btw, I am going for uber-archmage.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:55 am

Lately I've been running you as a DM-NPC. You wouldn't believe how useful your character has been. Since I can't really justify giving you bonus XP (since you weren't here), you will gain bonus spells. You will select one bonus spell for each level that you can cast from the list below:

1st: Rouse*, Orb of Sound Lesser, or one spell from the PHB.

2nd: Seeking Ray*, Familiar Pocket, or one spell from the PHB.

3rd: Halt*, Resonating Bolt, Lightning Bolt ( as a dm-npc, your character used this spell to quite good effect).

*PHB2 spells.

azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:58 am

:D And now I get 5th lvl spells!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Red Hand of Doom”