Squall's new char.

Drew's summer campaign that ended up taking more than summer.

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Squall's new char.

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:32 pm

First, a congratulations to Drew, for his first non-crit PC kill. For the record, the booze was a personality/flavor trait, not a weapon!
anyway, i'm starting a new char due to the death of the party pally.

Elan psichic warrior 5 focused on ranged combat, riding an axebeak. (AEG for those who don't know, an axebeak is like a Chocobo with a blade shaped beak) My axebeak will be green of course. (mountain chocobo) The axebeack will be necesarry due to the fact that i will be wearing heavy plate. two words. Zen. Archery.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:12 pm

Way to ask for clearance!

No Eric, you may not ride a type of creature I've never heard of.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:56 am

it's in the arms and equipment guide. under mercs.
clearence was what the previous post was.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:41 am

The answer is still no.

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:19 pm

eric, mounts dont work that well with archery at low levels when you are strapped for feats
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:09 pm

you take no penalty if the mount only makes a single move action. I just want the mount so that i can move on the battlefield. i'll just find another.
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:56 pm

i was talking more along the lines of the mounted combat/archery feat lines

you dont have the skill points to invest into ride and you are going to be pretty strapped for feats since you need at least Point Blank Shot, Zen Archer, Psionic Shot, and Psionic Meditation to be useful

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:18 pm

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:22 pm

(|)
(|)

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:53 pm

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:03 pm

(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:54 pm

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:49 pm

(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:29 pm

Fair enough, I offcially aprove this character.

Return to “Red Hand of Doom”