Part 4: The Wardstone Legacy

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 4: The Wardstone Legacy

Postby Squall255 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Malorix is up while the rest of the group looks surprised at the undead.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:49 pm

No special training required here. One old-fashioned undead-harming channel energy coming up. (DC 14, 12 damage)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 am

Malorix's blast drops 1,2,4,and 5 below half, while still dealing damage to 3 and 6.

The zombies are not too pleased by this and all rush to attack him, 2 of them landing slam attacks for a total of 15 damage.

Epicette,
Daveed,
Cernandlon,
and Henric are up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Daveed moves to back up Malorix. Slashing towards z3.

(1d20+11(-4 for cover via corner)= 18; 1d6+5= 9)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Henric points his wand at Z2.

(3d4+3=13 force damage)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:34 pm

Not a fan of becoming zombie feed, Epicette decides to stay out of the overcrowded doorway until there's more room. She does keep an eye on the remaining unopened door and readies a sleep hex in the unlikely event someone rushes out.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Cernandlon fires an arrow at Z1.

(Attack[DeadlyAim]: 1d20+10 = 23)
(Damage: 1d8+7 = 8 Piercing...yay minimum damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 am

Epicette's continues to ready,
Daveed's blade strikes true but is not enough to kill Z3.
Cernandlon's arrow strikes the zombie in the shoulder, but that patented Zombie durability keeps it alive
Henric however, has no such issue. His first two missiles cause Z2 to start falling over and the third missile blasts it back into the far wall.

Malorix is up.

Z1 and Z3 are severely injured
Z4 and Z5 are decently injured
Z6 has been hurt.
(|)
(|)

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 am

Malorix channels again, since it worked so well the first time. (DC 14, 14 damage)

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 am

Zombies 1,3,4, and 5 are incinerated with Ragthiel's angry Vengance. Z6 however seems to survive surprisingly well. He is still badly injured by tries to swipe at Malorix anyway. However it is a pitiful attempt and misses horribly.

Epicette,
Daveed,
Cernandlon,
and Henric are up.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

Epicette figures now was a good time as any. She enters the room, squeezing past Daveed and ducking to Malorix's right (R30->S31->S32->R33->S34) and gives the last zombie an overdose of energized optimism and hope...
( Healing Hex on Z6 -- touch attack 12+2 = 14; 2d8+5=[3,1,5]=9 positive energy damage )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 am

Henric figures everybody else have this well in hand, so there's no point in his expending limited resources.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:58 am

Epicette slays the last remaining Zombie. 200XP for all.
(|)
(|)

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 am

Henric pulls out his cleaning mojo on that basin.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 am

Once the basin is cleaned, a most peculiar feeling comes over Malorix. He gets the sense that this is meant to be some sort of scrying pool, and elects to fill it with water to that end.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Worldwound Incursion”