Part 4: The Wardstone Legacy

Moderator: Squall255

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Part 4: The Wardstone Legacy

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:31 am

Epicette casts Haste defensively (concentration 10+12=22 vs DC21)

"Just focus all fire and down that minotaur asap."

She then steps to L43. With her extendible prehensile hair whipping around her, she has 10ft reach that threatens both of those clerics =)

Current AC: 19+1

(Guys remember to add in the party buff bonuses to your rolls =P):
Haste[6rnds]: +1 attack, +1 AC, +1 reflex saves, +30ft speed, extra attack at full BAB
Prayer[5rnds]: +1 attack, +1 weapon damage, +1 saves, +1 skills, -1 attack/weapondmg/saves/skills to every foe here
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 am

Malorix channels energy to heal everybody on his team (yay third eye!) for 11 hp. This does not provoke AoOs. I've checked.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 am

Malorix's heal rejuvenates Cernandlon and Daveed.

Daveed, his battle rage subsiding a little from the healing, is able to focus and land two good blows on the minotaur, but it remains standing.

Epicette is also able to cast without issue and everyone gets a little bit faster.

The enemy commander casts the scroll and the webbing vanishes. She then moves up into the room with the rest of you.

Henric is up.

The commander has taken damage, the minotaur is looking pretty weak.
party buffs:
Haste[6rnds]: +1 attack, +1 AC, +1 reflex saves, +30ft speed, extra attack at full BAB
Prayer[5rnds]: +1 attack, +1 weapon damage, +1 saves, +1 skills, -1 attack/weapondmg/saves/skills to every foe here
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Henric continues shooting acid at the minotaur.

Attack: 1d20+10=13 touch
Damage: 3d8+7=10 acid

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Henric's acid ball hits but only one of the beast's vestigal wings (full damage done).

the Deskari Cleric casts a healing spell on the minotaur (Epicette gets an AoO) and the minotaur is healed (nat 19 on the Concentration check)

Cernandlon is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Epicette's hair tries to slap him midcast...
( attack: 15+4 = 19; min dmg at 4 bludgeoning )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:21 am

Cernandlon focuses on taking down the Deskari Cleric, exercising more mental powers to bounce his steel arrows off the floor to get a clean shot at the spellcaster.
(Full attack! Spending 2 PP to manifest Trick Shot (not as a talent, so 1 PP, then another 1PP to augment it to affect a second arrow.))

(Attack1[Deadly Aim]: 1d20+11+1+1 = 25
(Attack2[Deadly Aim]: 1d20+11+1+1 = 32 (nat 19, crit threat. Confirmation: 1d20+11+1+1 = 23)

(Damage1: 2d6+8 = 17 Piercing)
(Damage2: 2d6+8 = 18 * 2 = 36 Piercing)

(AC Currently: 21)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:57 am

Epicette's hair flails at the cultist but isn't able to connect.

Cernandlon's arrows strike true and the first arrow grazes the Deskari Cleric's side, while the other one shatters the human's left shoulder, causing his left arm to go limp.

Cernandlon's attacks warrant an AoO but the minotaur misses.

ROUND 4!

The minotaur attacks Cernandlon, and then takes 2 swings at Daveed.
attack on Cernandlon: Miss
Attack 1 on Daveed: critical Miss
Attack 2 on Daveed: Miss

The Baphomet cleric draws a scroll and casts it on the minotaur screaming "quit trying to hit them and hit them you dumb beast!" as he minotaurs wounds close up some more.

Malorix, Daveed, and Epicette are up.

bad guys:
Minotaur: the healing has brought him up some and is starting to look a little better.
Commander: Some damage
Deskari Cleric: Severely wounded, 1 arm broken
Baphomet Cleric: untouched
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:22 am

Sick of the stream of healing coming from the back, Epicette calls Eclair to scurry out from her backpack and send some potent gifts at the bapho cultist.

Eclair's Special attack: Musk (aka Skunk fart!)(EX ability so doesn't provoke AoO)
ranged touch attack 10+6+2 = 18
effect: 1d4=3rnds Nauseate +1d4=2mins Sicken; Fort DC14 for only Sicken 1d4=2rnds

If the cleric doesn't start vomiting immediately, she piles on with a Slumber Hex (Will DC17)[and he should be taking -3 from Prayer+Sicken]

If the cleric does lose his last meal, Epicette ignores him and defensive casts Strangeling Hair (Concentration 10again+12=22 vs DC21)
Her hair seemed to extend further in volume as a mass of it reaches out to grapple the enemy commander and try to keep him/her out of the fight...
Grapple: 14+10 = 24; deal 1d6=4dmg on success. CMD25 to break grapple.
|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:25 am

Malorix 5' steps back up to the minotaur and attacks twice, thanks to Epi's mgic (attack 1: 9+8+2=19, damage2+3+1=6; attack 2: 19+8+2=29, confirm roll 8+8+2=18; damage: 9+3+1=13 In the unlikely event that that confirms, extra damage 4+3=7.)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:37 am

Brilliant arcs of golden flame lash lash out between Daveed and the minotaur, as continues his assault.

(Full attack vs. Minotaur; CE Engaged
Attack 1: 1d20+15= 33 (33 confirm); 2d6+18= 27 [Ignores DR]
Attack 2: 1d20+15= 24; 1d6+9= 10 [Ignores DR]
Attack 3: 1d20+10= 25; 1d6+9= 12 [Ignores DR]

AC: 26, 29 vs. Minotaur
HP: 65/72)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 am

Malorix's first attack goes wide but his second strike hits. However, he finds himself having trouble cutting into the tough hide (significant damage lost to DR)

Daveed however has not such issue cutting into the beast and is able to open 3 large wounds in the minotaur's sides. The mighty creature barely manages to stay standing (HP VERY low)

Eclair's aim is true and the Baphomet cultist begins vomiting immediately.

The expanding hair is able to grab a hold of the enemy commander and she is grappled. However, she decides that she isn't having any of that and shrugs off the hair (nat 20 CMB to escape grapple) and moves up to threaten Epicette (If your hair slam attack is still up, you get an AoO)

Henric is up

Minotaur: teetering at very low HP
Commander: a hit, annoyed with hair
Deskari Cultist: Low HP
Baphomet Cultist: Nauseated
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:58 am

Henric coughs at the stench before firing yet another ball of acid at the minotaur.

Attack: 1d20+10=16 touch
Damage: 3d8+7=28 acid

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 am

Epicette's attempt to hairslap the commander away was almost laughable (low roll).
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 am

Henric's acid eats a hole clear through the center of the minotaur's chest, who then collapses to the ground, dead.

The Deskari cultist, seeing this, roars "NOOO!" before unleashing a burst of negative energy.

16 damage to everyone, Will save DC 11 for half. (post your will save on your next action

Cernandlon is up. then ROUND 5 with the Minotaur dead, and the cleric nauseated then Malorix Daveed and Epicette will be up again.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Worldwound Incursion”