Part 2: Lair of the Vile and Vicious

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 2: Lair of the Vile and Vicious

Postby Squall255 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 am

Millorn is a slow dwarf and must take the entire round to climb down the ladder.

Henric Daveed and Malorix are up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 am

Henric starts climbing down after his fellow arcanist, arriving at the bottom of the rope and taking cover by the pool.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:42 am

Malorix employs his newfound crossbow against B2 (or whichever enemy he has a clear line of fire to, I think B2's the best bet), with potentially limited results (12+1=13, 2 damage)

RETCON: Since the player derped and didn't quite realize what 'B' meant, Malorix will instead move to square O5 and cast Magic Weapon on Cernandlon's bow. (This will still leave Malorix with his sword handy, since I forgot to post the move action to draw his crossbow before. Sorry about that.)
Last edited by littleangryman on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:43 pm

"Covering fire!" Daveed roars, as he moves towards the enemy blockades, beginning the process of cracking the enemy's defense.

(Move action to P5, then attack against M2, Fighting Defensively still active)
1d20+2= 17; 1d8+4= 11

AC: 20, 22 vs. evil)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 am

Daveeds blow connects solidly but M2 feebly remains standing.

M1 and M4 reload their crossbows. M2 tries to take a feeble swing ad Daveed and falls over prone (critical failure). After a glare from U(tiefling), M3 leaps over the barricade and swings 3 feet to the left of Daveed.

U moves up past M1 and vaults the barricade and moves to stand on the lizard carcass and attempts to attack Daveed, shouting "We'll save you brother!" towards Malorix, before tripping over the lizards body while trying to attack, nearly stabbing himself in the foot (critical failure)

Cernandlon is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Cernandlon takes advantage of the tiefling's lowered guard and fires two arrows.
(Full Attack)

(Attack 1: 1d20+5: 25 [1d20=20] Confirmation: 1d20+5: 23)
(Damage 1: 3d8+18: 36 [3d8=8,7,3])
[Going to assume that drops U, so 5' step to N5 and second arrow will get shot at M1. If the first shot does not down U, second shot will be fired at U.]
(Attack 2: 1d20+5: 14)
(Damage 2: 1d8+6: 12)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 am

Cernandlon's first arrow severs U's head in one shot before clattering off the wall behind it. His second arrow thunks into the barricade about 1 inch too low to hit M1.

Cernandlon's impressive attack intimidates even the forces of magic as the force-glaive misses him again.

H takes a 5ft step forward declares "You, Paladin, I sentance you to destruction!" and attacks Daveed with her own Glaive, but her strike is cut short by the blockade between them.

Epicette is up.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:21 am

Epicette takes a step up to O4 and, with a wave of her hand, sends a dose of the dream world to M4 (Slumber hex DC15; 2rnds)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am

the mongrelfolk starts to slump over his crossbow but the prod of one of the bolts shakes him back to attention.

Millorn draws a fairly ornate dagger, covered with some arcane symbols and hurls it at M2, causing the mongrelman to loose consciousness and start bleeding out. The dagger then returns to Millorn's hand.

Henric, Daveed, and Malorix are up.
(|)
(|)

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:19 am

Henric launches a psychedelic spray of trippy colors, as long as no allies are in his AOE to hit M3/M4/H. If you listen really carefully, you can hear Pink Floyd.

(Color Spray, Will DC 15)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 am

[Dave add a 2d4 and 1d4 roll to your post please)

M3 and M4 slump down from the colors while H seems unaffected.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:53 pm

"In the name of Sarenrae, and Kenabres, your evil ends here!" Daveed roared in return, pressing towards H, as golden light began to shine from his eyes and weapon.

(swift action, activate Smite Evil on H, 5ft step to Q4, Single Attack, maintaining Fighting Defensively
Attack: 1d20+5= 20; 1d8+7= 12

AC 20, 22 vs evil, 23 vs H)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Malorix glares at the tiefling perched on the lizard next to him. "Fool. I've been saved. Alas, the same cannot be said for you." And then Cernandlon's arrow takes his head off.

Slightly put out at missing the chance to off his corrupt "brother," Malorix consoles himself by taking a 5' step to the east and cutting M3. (14+3=17, damage 5+2=7)

RETCON: Upon being informed by the DM that M3 is helpless, it's time for yet another Coup de Grace. (24 damage)
Last edited by littleangryman on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:13 am

(2d4=3;1d4=3)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:12 pm

[Scott: M3 is helpless and can be Coup de grace'd if you'd prefer]

Daveed's mace lands a solid blow into the human's chest causing her to recoil a bit. The remaining conscious mongrelman looks around the room, realizes he's horribly outnumberd, throws down his crossbow and screams "I surrender!" putting his hands over his head to show that he's unarmed.

From up in the hole you hear Gwerm's voice shout "Hey, the guy is waking up up here!"

Cernandlon is up.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Worldwound Incursion”