Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 am

The female human's injuries started to close (> 2/3 HP), and the Elf's wounds around the rest of his body start to clear up and his breathing becomes more regular (>1/3 HP).

As the holy energy is absorbed by the wounded, the rest of the group starts to wake up.
The Female Human looks around and looks around, clearly unable to see anything in the dark.

The Elf reaches up to his face, grunts, and whispers "who is there? Is the area secure?" with the gravity of a command. (only Epicette and Malorix are close enough to hear)

As the Human Male comes to, he sits up and looks around trying to see in the pitch black, you can see the horror of being unable to see in the darkness he seems quite annoyed. "Can anyone light a damn lantern?" he calls out, as if the lack of light offends him.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:26 am

Epicette looks at the human rather apathetically (not that he can see it), then picks something he has on that easily holdable (best if he has a weapon, or if not, the smallest piece of debris around) and casts Light on it before handing it over.

Since the Elf is still in pretty bad shape, Epicette casts another Cure spell on him (Heals 4+1=5)

"Another 'torch' anyone?"
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Daveed blinks a bit as illumination washes over the room. While still throwing a glance back at the spider occasionally, he looks toward the two "medics".

"Thank you both for your assistance." He says pleasantly.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 pm

The elfs wounds close ups some more and his burns become a little less severe (>50% HP)

"Thank you for your efforts. How many of us are there?" he says as he reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a potion, fumbles with the cork a little, and then drinks it. Epiette notices it's a healing potion and a strong one (>90% HP).

The Human male grabs his stone as though it was a birth-right. "Aah!" he calls in fear as he sees Malorix. "You.. you're a tiefling! Of... Ragathiel? Haha You here that Aravashnial? You're being healed by a Tiefling! Hows that fit your theories?"
(Scott you dodged a bullet. Thankfully he had Know[Religion])

The female just sits there and looks at her leg with some sadness.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Epicette briefly nods towards Daveed before turning her attention towards the female human on the ground. After a brief examination (heal 9+5=14) and realizing that her leg was broken in multiple places, she looked at the woman, a little impressed:
"You're holding it in pretty well... The clerics can fix this up in no time once we get out of here, but until then let me patch this a little... bear with me please."

She takes her healer's kit out and uses its tools to set her bones in the right place, tightly wrap it in bandages, then finds a decently long and sturdy piece of wood in the debris, shaves one side smooth with a dagger, and wraps it around her leg as a brace. Lastly, casts Light on the makeshift brace to make sure the footing it adequately lit.
( Heal 10+7 = 17 )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 pm

THe human looks up at Epicette.
"Thank you for helping with my leg, *ugn* I'm Anevia." the female says.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

He shoots the spider's carcass another quick glance before turning towards the rest of the group. Activating his Detect Evil ability.

(Using Detect Evil for 1 round).

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:41 pm

(This character's been dodging that sort of bullet all his life.) Malorix takes a deep breath. "Indeed. Now, is everyone healed up who needs it, or did we miss anyone?"
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Epicette was a little reluctant, but being unused to talking to strangers didn't mean she forgot her manners as she stood up and extended a hand, both as a gesture of greeting and helping up: "Epicette, or just Epi... wish we could have met under better circumstances."
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Anevia is still <75%HP and could use some healing, and the elf is still not at 100%. another Burst should patch them up.

Anevia: "Nice to meet you Epi." looking around she realizes that no one answered the blind elf's questions and responds "It looks like there are 8 of us Aravashnial. There's a warrior over there with his sword drawn, but I don't see any threats just yet." (the Light spells stop 10ft short of the spider)
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm

"I am Daveed, Paladin of Sarenrae," he says, backing into the light and giving a nod, while continuing to monitor the spider's remains, "and there is a giant, dead, spider over here, which appears to have something buried in it.

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"I'm Henric." He casts another Light spell on a stone and walks over to the spider. "There's definitely something alive in here. Anybody know anything about these things? Is it likely just baby spiders or a partially digested meal, or...?"

(Any relevant knowledges we can roll to figure out a) any easy ways to cut it open safely and b) what might be waiting for us?)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:30 pm

When Henric gets within 10ft. of the spiders carcass he becomes well aware of what is inside. 2 Giant Maggots burst forth from the spider. 1 attempts to bite Henric, while the other, full from it's meal of the spider, vomits at the poor Aasimar.

Henric deftly dodges the bite.

Unfortunately he was not so lucky with the vomit. The putrid contents of the beats stomach have left him sickened (1 min duration, or full Round with Water to wash off the filth)

Roll Initiative.

(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Henric looks ready to vomit himself from the smell of the goop he's covered in as he wipes it from his face, grimacing, before furiously shaking his hands clean.

(Initiative: 1d20+3=5)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 pm

( Initiative: 13+2 = 15 )
|

()

Return to “Chapter 1 - The Worldwound Incursion”