The Dawnguard

Moderator: Squall255

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

The Dawnguard

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 pm

(I'm not really sure where else to put this, so if err'd in placing it here, I haz a sorry).

Daveed's special project for the campaign (other than say, killing all the demons) will be the formation of the Dawnguard: A holy order of mostly Sarenites and others with similar views dedicated to the Redemption of those corrupted by the World Wound. Those who show exceptional progress will be recruited into the Legion of the Redeemed, which will then, in turn, venture forth and find more candidates for redemption (and so on).

Initially, Daveed will use what funds he can scrape together to build/refit a building in Drezen into a workable barracks and administrative center. Eventually, he'd like to build a sizeable fortress around the Lost Chapel of Sarenrae (the one where we pub-stomped the advanced nabasu).

Thoughts and suggestions welcome.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”