Epicette Agyen, Samsaran Witch

Moderator: Squall255

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Epicette Agyen, Samsaran Witch

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:12 pm

With Squall's permission, Eclair is now a skunk (instead of a fox). Mostly for the fortitude save bonus, but provoke at your own expense (fear the stink! lol)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:21 pm

1/3 and 5% means craft at 28% market value
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:49 am

Level5:
+7HP
Skills: Fly, Know[Arcana], Know[Nature], Know[Planes], Perception, Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Feat: Frugal Crafting [Pf3P:OD:Alchemist]
Spells: Strangling Hair, Anticipate Teleportation
Familiar: +1 Nat AC, +1 Int, Speak with Master
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Lvl6:
+7HP
BAB: +1
Saves: +1Fort/+1Ref/+1Will
Skills: Knowledge[Engineering], 2xKnowledge[Planes], Knowledge[Tactics], Perception, Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Hex: Prehensile Hair
Spells: Haste (Time Patron), Arcane Concordance, Glyph of Warding
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 am

Mythic Tier 1 + Chapter 1 Campaign Bonuses:
+8HP, +2 Intelligence, +2 Spellcraft
Feat: Improved Initiative
Mythic Abilities: Hard to Kill, Surge +1d6, Wild Arcana
Path Ability: Mythic Hexes
Mythic Feat: Mythic Spell Lore
Mythic Spell: Haste
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri May 30, 2014 11:55 am

Lvl7:
+7HP
Feat: Master of Speed [Pf3P:SGG:BP:5HSF]
Skills: Knowledge[Arcana, Engineering, Tactics, Planes], Perception, Perform[Strings], Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Spells: Assay Spell Resistance [SpC], Symbol of Healing
Familiar: +1 nat AC, +1 Intelligence, Speak with Animals of Its Kind / Deliver Aid (valet)
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Squall can I exchange Ancestral Communion spell for Investigative Mind [in the new AdvClassGuide?]. Pretty similar in what they do since they're both lvl2 knowledge boosters and it saves me a spell from Mystic Past Life.
|

()

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:56 am

Approved. As I understand it that means you just need to pick a new spell in your Mystic Past Life that won't be known.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Lv8:
+1 INT, +1 BAB, +1 Will
Skills: Craft[Alchemy], Knowledge[Arcana, Engineering, Tactics], Perception, Perform[Strings], Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Hex: Evil Eye
Spells: Debilitating Portent, Threefold Aspect (patron), Black Tentacles*

Tier2:
+3 HP, +2MP/day
+2 INT (Knowledge[Dungeoneering, Tactics, Planes], Perform[Strings], Fly x4)
Amazing Initiative
Mythic Path Ability: Crafting Mastery
Mythic Spell: Fly

(*Editted out Wall of Stone for Black Tentacles because Pf's publishing of the Arcane Enlightenment hex could more effectively grab in)
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:23 am

(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:02 am

5th level spells: Hidden Lodge (Approved), Spell Matrix (OMG BANNED), Zone of Respite (Approved)
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Lv9:
+8HP, +1 Fort/Reflex
Skills: Know[Arcana], Know[Engineering], Know[Nature], Know[Planes], Know[Tactics], Perception, Perform[strings], Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Feats: Spirit Talker [Pf:ACG]
Spells: Telekinesis, Hidden Lodge [SpC]
Familiars: +1 Natural Armor, +1 Intelligence
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 pm

3rd Tier:
+2/day Mythic Power
Recuperation
Path Ability: Coupled Arcana
Feat: Mythic Crafter
Spell: Mythic Telekinesis

10th level:
+1 BAB, +1 Will save
(+1 4th level spell; +1 5th)
Skills: Knowledge[Arcana/Tactics/Planes], Perception, Perform[Strings], Sense Motive, Spellcraft
Spells: Symbol of Revelation, Telepathic Bond, Teleport (Patron Spell)
Hex: Healing > Major Healing, Misfortune
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Squall: requesting the use of mythic version of 3 spells, from the 3rd party RGG book Mythic Magic - Advanced Spells I (it's in the dropbox)

Any arcane spell cast by your allies within the area of the mythic arcane concordance gains a +2 enhancement bonus to the DC of any saving throws against the spell, and a bonus equal to your mythic tier to any caster level checks to overcome spell resistance. The list of metamagic feats that can be applied is increased to add the following: , , , , and (1 level increase only). You may change the metamagic feat you have chosen for your mythic arcane concordance by spending one use of your mythic power as a standard action or two uses of your mythic power as a swift action. This change applies for spells cast after that point but does not alter the effects of spells that have already been cast.
Augmented (5th): If you expend two uses of mythic power, the mythic arcane concordance allows for two metamagic feats to be applied (or a 2-level increase when using Reach Spell), chosen when the spell is cast.

The target gains a bonus pool equal to your caster level plus your mythic tier. After rolling twice and choosing the better result, the target may add a bonus of up to one-half your mythic tier to the result of the die roll as a free action. The spell does not end before its duration expires unless two natural 20’s are rolled. When the spell ends, any leftover points from your bonus pool are lost if not used.
Augmented (5th): If you expend three uses of your mythic power, the target may roll three times and choose the most favorable result

You can increase any one of the enhancement bonuses to your ability scores granted by this spell by 2, or you may reduce one of the ability score penalties caused by this spell by 2. In addition, casting this spell grants a degree of generational insight into your own potential futures and their relationship to your past. As long as you are using mythic threefold aspect, any insight bonus you gain is increased by 1, and you add your mythic tier to the percentage chance of success of an augury, divination, or similar effect that allows you to predict the future. Regardless of your appearance or the apparent age you choose, your threefold consciousness is difficult for others to interpret, causing creatures to take a penalty equal to your mythic tier (if they are non-mythic creatures) or one-half your mythic tier (if they are mythic creatures) on Sense Motive checks made against you, and you add one-half your mythic tier on saving throws to resist mindreading effects like detect thoughts.

The maximum level of the touch spell you imbue into your spite spell is increased by an amount equal to one-half your mythic tier (minimum 1 level). If the level of spell you combine with mythic spite is equal to or lower than your mythic tier, the duration of mythic spite is increased to 1 day per level (or until discharged).
Augmented (4th): If you expend two uses of your mythic power, your mythic spite and its companion spell are not discharged until it has been triggered a number of times equal to onehalf your mythic tier. However, an attacker can be affected only once by your mythic spite and its companion spell. If an attacker is unaffected by the activation of mythic spite, whether because of spell resistance, a successful saving throw, or any other ability that prevents the companion spell from affecting it, then the mythic spite will continue triggering each time that creature attacks you until the attacker is either affected by the companion spell or your supply of activations is exhausted.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Arcane Concordance: Approved

Brilliant Inspiration: Approved with the explanation that rolling [X,20] and then [y,20] counts as two 20's and would end the spell

Threefold Aspect: Approved.

Spite: Approved, 4th level augment approved on probation. (I don't have a good enough reference for how strong this augment is, relative to other augments. Allowed until proven nerfworthy)
(|)
(|)

Return to “Characters”