Character Discussions

Moderator: Squall255

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character Discussions

Postby Squall255 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Current party:
110,000/155,000 XP (10th level)
3/6 Trials (Tier 3)
Drew: NG Paladin Aasimar (Human Heritage)
Marty: NG Ranger/Marksman aiming for Lantern Bearer Aasimar(Elven heritage)
Dave: NG Sorcerer[Draconic bloodline] Aasimar (Human Heritage)
Scott: LG Cleric of Ragathiel Tiefling
Dai: CG Samsaran Witch

NPCs:
Millorn: 18000/23000xp

Note on Aasimar:
if you choose to take the Scion of Humanity racial trait, you may select any Humanoid subtype (with DM approval). This is intended to allow for Aasimar of Elven/Dwarven/etc. heritage.

metamagic rods: Rule 0ed to no longer increase casting time for Sorcs. However cannot own duplicate rods.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Re: Character Discussions

Postby littleangryman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 am

Got room for one more?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

The module is intended for 4 and the party still needs a healer if you're interested.

Also note: this is going to be a high power game (not quite Penthiae but up there). Just giving fair warning. But that said, you're welcome to join.

Drew: You will be weilding the favored weapon of your goddess: The mighty Scimitar.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I will indeed.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Proposed Sorc feat for dave:

Mixed Blood:
Requires: Charisma 17, Char level 7, 1 feat from the Bonus feats list of bloodline selected for this feat, 5 ranks in the class skill of bloodline selected for this feat , cannot be Crossblooded

Benefit: you get a second Bloodline Arcana from the Sorcerer bloodline that allows you to meet the requirement.

notes: the Bloodline Feat used to qualify for this feat must be acquired using feats you normally get per level, not via Bloodline Bonus Feats (this is to prevent qualifying if 2 bloodline feat lists overlap)

feat partially based off of:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-f ... h-heritage
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Four players? Still could use another? Since Marty got me mildly interested.
Probably won't be able to create a character until next weekend though -- a little out of touch with all the pathfinder chara creation stuff given I haven't played for a while.
also I take this is in the pathfinder setting? (pretty out-of-touch with that too...)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Squall:

Ideas are coming along faster than expected (or I haven't forgotten as much as I thought) so I can probably actually have this done, or enough or it done anyways, by this weekend (I'm unlikely to finish equipment, mostly as like Marty I get tons of weird mundane equips xD)
Expect a Samsaran Witch debuffer/utility/healer

Given arcanists' lack of armor prof, I certainly will /not/ be pulling my weight in combat until a few levels are gained.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri May 30, 2014 12:57 pm

|

()

Return to “Characters”