Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:55 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:06 pm

Last edited by Squall255 on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:22 pm

You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:42 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:30 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 pm

(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:52 am

(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:33 pm

Dai, Dave said something about possibly upping joining character level to [party level-1]. If you are, please let me know. I know what I'm going to take, so it won't be too hard for me to do by tomorrow. also, I'm going to need basic enhancement information for the staff. :p I know there is a lot going on, but after I get that info, I can finish off my items, and some of my other little things, and that way, I only have to talk about history and personality when I show up saturday (tomorrow)
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:31 pm

you'll still start at lvl16 :P no offense but I cant seem to justify myself into giving a higher lvl, even though Graamos' death was by no means your fault (and I felt nothing but pity for his life when he was living xD). Well on the bright side, you'll be getting exp a lot faster until you catch up.
you'll have 132,000xp when you start, courtesy of your Item Familiar.

the staff:

Unnamed Holy Avenger Class Staff:
––
Weapon: Aurorum mastercraft [+1] quarterstaff
Weapon Enhancement: +1/+1
Focus Enhancement: +5 Breaking Enduring
Caster Level: 20
Special Abilities:
• When held by a good aligned wielder, the staff projects a magic circle against evil. This effect is automatically cancelled one round after the staff leaves the wielder’s hands.
• Light, command word activation as a move action.
• The wielder may resize the staff to a rod as a swift action.

I can't seem to bring myself to give it more abilities.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 pm

alright, can do. no worries about being level 16. I'll finish up my prices tonight, and post them before bed. and his mane is Osmund if I remember what I typed in my history correctly.
(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Should be updated as far as stats are concerned.
(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:08 am

Leveled up and ready for use tomorrow.
(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:26 pm

For the benefit of whoever will be playing me here's some info:

Casting Notes:
to activate Bardic music:
Standard action to activate, can activate two songs. (Healing hymn is factored into my spells.)

Osmund continues the song for 10 rounds. (no action on his part)

Fortunate Fate: when reduced to 0 HP, get Heal spell.
Soul of Light: +2hp healed per spell level
Healing lorecall: ups my healing caster level by 3 (use numbers on the right side of the /) also remove exhaustion with healing spells.
Holy Transformation Lesser: Fly Speed, +2 sacred to STR and CON and saves, Darkvision 60ft.
Divine power: +6 str and BAB=17
Divine Agility: effectively +6 dex
Radiant Assault: 15d6 light energy + Dazed 1d6 rnd. WILL save DC30 for half damage and dazzled instead of dazed. 40ft. radius.
Delay Death: immediate action, subject can't die of HP loss for 17 rounds.

Also, he spends 10 min/party member each "morning" to set up a warding. Uses one turn/partymember. touch range healing spells become close range healing spells.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:38 pm

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:18 am

squall, a few suggestions from me:

1. You DO have spell girding, might want to keep track of it. Something I always do is on the place where you record your caster level, I write '+X vs. Dispels' on it.
2. I highly suggest you pick up Greater Spell Girding, drop either Skill Focus (sing) [unless that's a prereq for something, donno] or Hymnist. Being a support mage (and especially now with Karhedros gone), having spells that can withstand dispelling is a huge bonus.
|

()

Return to “Characters”