Graamros Silvershaper (Squall #4)

Post and discuss character's here

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Graamros Silvershaper (Squall #4)

Postby Squall255 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Name: Graamros Silvershaper
Race, Alignment, Deity: Rock Gnome, Lawful Good, Garl Glittergold
Description: 3’3” 43lbs. Graamros is happy go lucky, that is, until it comes down to serious business. He likes to have a good time with his fellow creationists, but is aware that the world is at war, and that there is serious work to be done. At the end of the day, he likes nothing more than to sit down with Mr. Smithers, and enjoy a cup of tea while pondering the mysteries of his newest bauble, or working on his next magical breakthrough. He is always proud of his work, and loves explaining (though no one else ever wants to hear) how he accomplished his newest feat of creation. All in all, he is the kind of person that you can depend on when the shit hits the fan, but would much rather have a drink at the tavern, and show you a new magical thingamabob that has caught his eye.

Class Levels: Ranger 6 Fighter 5 Gunslinger 5/ Artificer 15 Maester 1
Taken: Ranger 1 Fighter 2 Ranger 2 Fighter 2 Ranger 2 Gunslinger 5 Fighter1 Ranger1/ Artificer 14 Maester 1 Artificer1

STR: 13 +1 (14-2 race+1 level)
DEX: 25 +7 (16+3 level+6 enhancement)
CON: 18 +4 (14+4 enhancement)
INT: 16 +3 (14+2 race)
WIS: 10 +0 (10)
CHA: 18 +4 (12+6 enhancement)

HP: 145/145=8+10d8+5d10+(16*4)
AC: 35=10+5(armor) +3(shield) +7(DEX) +4(cover) +3(deflection)+1(Insight) +1(natural Armor) +1(size)
Touch:26 , FF:28
+4 Dodge AC vs. Giants
+3 Dodge AC vs. Ranged

Speed: 20ft
Initiative:+7=+7(Dex)

Fort Saves: +17=10+4(CON)+3(Resistance)
Ref Saves: +22=10+7(DEX)+3(Resistance) +2(Cover)
Will Saves: +14=11+0(WIS)+3(Resistance)
+2 vs. Ilusion

BAB:+16/+11/+6/+1
Grapple:+13
+1 Racial on Attack Rolls vs. Orcs & Goblinoids
Attacks:
+1 Splitting Quick reloading revolver/+1 Splitting Quick reloading revolver:
highest attack bonus: 16(BAB)+7(Dex)+1(Enhancement)-2(2wpn fight)+3(Feats)=25
Negate Cover Bonus
(+23/+23)+(+23/+23)+(+23/+23)+(+18/+18)+(+18/+18)+(+13/+13)+(+8/+8) (Rapid shot, Full attack)
Or
(+25/+25)+(+25/+25) (Standard action)
Damage:2d6+8 19-20/X2

Range Increment: 70ft. (50 base, +20 Feat)
Within 60ft. make touch attacks if creature is small or larger.

Skills:
+20 Appraise (17 Ranks)(3 Int)
+12 Balance (5 Ranks)(7 Dex)
+15 Craft Alchemy (11 Ranks)(3 Int)(1 Ratial)
+20 Craft Armor (16 Ranks)(3 Int)(1 Racial)
+15 Craft Gem Cutting (11 Ranks)(3 Int)(1 Racial)
+20 Craft Weaponsmith (16 Ranks)(3 Int )(1 Racial)
+20 Disable Device(17 Ranks)(3 Int)
+20 Escape Artist(13 Ranks)(7 Dex)
+5 Heal (5 Ranks)(0 Wis)
+15 Knowledge Arcane (11 Ranks)(3 Int)(1 Racial)
+20 Knowledge Technology (16 Ranks)(3 Int)(1 Racial)
+20 Listen (18 Ranks)(0 Wis)(2 Racial)
+20 Spellcraft(10 Ranks)(3 Int)(5 Enhancement)(2 synergy)
+20 Spot (15 Ranks)(0 Wis) (+5 Insight)
+5 Survival (5 Ranks)(0 Wis)
+15 Tumble (8 Ranks)(7 Dex)
+33 Use Magic Device (19 Ranks)(4 Cha)(5 Competence)(5 Enhancement)
Magical Appraisal

Feats:
HD1 Point Blank Shot
HD2 Precise Shot
HD4 Quick Draw
HD6 Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
HD8 Improved Two Weapon Fighting
HD10 Ranged Sniper
HD12 Ranged Weapon Mastery (Piercing)
HD14 Extra Rings
HD16 Persist Spell
Rgr1 Track
Rgr2 Rapid Shot
Rgr3 Endurance
Rgr6 Improved Precise Shot
Ftr1 Two Weapon Fighting
Ftr2 Weapon Focus (Pistols)
Ftr4 Weapon Specialization (Pistols)
Gun1 Rapid Reload
Gun5 Improved Critical
Art1 Scribe Scroll
Art2 Brew Potion
Art3 Craft Wondrous Item
Art4 Craft Homunculus
Art4 Legendary Artisan
Art5 Craft magical Arms and Armor
Art6 Craft Wand
Art8 Extend Spell
Art9 Craft Wand
Art10 Craft Scepter
Art12 Craft Staff
Art12 Extraordinary Artisan
Art14 Forge Ring
Maester 1 Exceptional Artisan

Special Attacks:
Ranger:
Favored enemy (Orc) +2
Favored Enemy (Giant) +6 (gnome favored enemy)
Distracting Strike

Gunslinger:
Double Shot (standard action=attack w/ both guns at no penalty)
Weak Spot (small or larger creature within 60ft: attacks are touch attacks)

Special Qualities:
Rock Gnome:
Low Light Vision
Spell-like Abilities: 1/day- Speak with Animals (burrowing mammals only), Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation

Gunslinger:
Close Combat Shot
Canny Defense
Evasion

Ranger:
Wild Empathy

Maneuvers:
Known: Eagle Sight, Peregrine Riposte, Douse the Flames, White Raven Tactics
Prepared: White Raven Tactics, Eagle Sight Eagle Sight, Peregrine Riposte

Stances Known: Linear clarity, Eyes of the Hawk
Stance Initiated: Eyes of the Hawk (+5 spot, ½ penalties for range)

Artificer:
Retain Essence
Metamagic Spell Completion
Metamagic Spell Trigger
Skill Mastery
Disable Trap
Artisan Bonus
Identify (1min “casting time”) (Su)
Craft XP: 5

Infusions:
1st: 5/day 2nd: 5/day 3rd: 4/day 4th: 3/day 5th: 3/day 6th: 2/day

Useful Infusions:
1st: Weapon Augment personal(+1/10k,0gp)
2nd: Chill Metal, Armor Enhancement (+3/35k,50gp), Weapon Augment Lesser(+1/10k, 20gp)
3rd: Armor Enhancement Greater (+5/100k,100gp), Metamagic Item
4th: Item Alteration, Minor Creation, Weapon Augment(+3/70k,100gp), Rusting Grasp
5th: Fabricate, Major Creation, Wall of Force, Wall of Stone
6th: Blade Barrier, Move Earth, Wall of Iron (50gp gold dust), Weapon Augment Greater(+5/200k,200gp)

Maester:
½ craft time

Gear:
+3 Padded Armor
MWK dueling Cloak resist +3 Charisma +6
+1 Animated Heavy Steel Shield
Boots of Hover (Fly 60ft. Good)
Gloves of Dexterity +6
Belt of Constitution +4
Ring of Shield, Sustenance, Protection from Evil, and Creationist Guild
Ring of Use Magic Device +5
Ring of Protection +3 and Arcane Might
Ring of Enduring Arcana
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 Insight +1
Wand of Dolorous Weapon (50/50Charges)
1 Pot Invis
3 Pot CSW
1 Pot Heal
1 Pot Restoration
6200 gp Material Components for Augments
62680 GP

Items to retain:
Boots of Expeditious Retreat
11 Gloves of Dexterity +2
14 Rings of Shield
16 Ring of Enduring Arcana
Ring of Protection +1
Amulet of Natural Armor +1

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Gnome, Giant, Orc

History:
Grew up w/ parents.
Learned to track
Was trained in creation by parents
Village(town city whatever) was over run by giants
Escaped with mother, father killed
Went to Misalin
Created Guns
Worked for MG to gain citizenship
Joined Creationist Guild
Continued Training w/ gun
Made Mr. Smithers
Further enchanted Guns
Was recalled to MGE
Was at battle of Blackbog
Wishes to return to fight more @ Blackbog
Last edited by Squall255 on Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:00 am, edited 36 times in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:46 pm

oh, before I forget to explain again, I mentioned this to Drew while he was making his artificer that I had one major-nerf to artificers in penthiae:

they can't substitute divine spellcasting. Therefore if an item requires a divine spell, they can't use their UMD to substitute & meet the prereq. They have to actually know the spell.
also, infusions count as arcane spells, just with no ASF.
This fact supports the Misalin economy, for the archivist/artificers specialize in imbuing items with divine-spell-effects that artificers in other country fail to.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:49 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri May 04, 2007 12:08 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri May 04, 2007 12:32 am

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun May 06, 2007 1:13 am

guns is not a craft, you'll need a combination of weaponsmithing and blacksmithing for that. More of the first part and less of the latter.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun May 06, 2007 9:21 pm

overhauled skills and restarted history.
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue May 29, 2007 6:03 am

eric, spend two skill points and get the Magical Appraisal skill trick. that will let us identify antimagic items.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:31 pm

(|)
(|)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:29 am

Taking a queue from everyone else:

Kati: Graamros finds Kati fo be a friendly person, who is always willing to help when she can. While he doesn't think that she makes the best of commanding officers, he doesn't see why others don't seem to trust her as much as they could.

Derovar: Graamros thinks that Derovar is a great officer, and an endearing companion. He is always worried over the welfare of his troops, and this has earned him some respect in Graamros's eyes. This is why Graamros sees Derovar as the true "Leader" of the group. However, Graamros sees all of Derovar's trips to see his troops as a waste of time. Sure a visit or two is nice and fine, but think of all the time he is wasting that he could be making something! or learning something! Still, Derovar is a pretty good guy when it comes down to it.

Jens: To Graamros, Jens just seems like another tool. Sure he's good at what he does, but he seems too speciallized for Graamros liking. "Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness" as Graamros would say. Due to his gnome heritage, Graamros likes to be fairly addaptable, and can't understand the devotion Jens has to his fire magic. "Why not study ALL the elements, instead of focusing on just fire?" This one tract mindset has led to a mild dislike of Jens, but this is by no means something that Graamros shows. "After all, Jens will learn eventually, why do I have to teach him? I've got better things to do."

Samel: Samel is the group member that Graamros likes the most. He is pretty knowledgable, good at tactics, and has a decent knowledge of magic. Graamros also finds his Eldritch blast fascinating, and would like to study it, whenever he finds time after his long list of things to do.

Ranmor: Graamros hasn't really formed an oppinion on Ranmor. He is a hard working soldier, who is addaptable to many different challenges. He doesn't have anything particularly interesting about him, and he seems to be a kind enough fellow. However, he doesn't seem to have much use for magic items, which is something that Graamros can't comprehend. "He hasn't put in a request for a magic item yet. I don't understand, EVERYONE could use a new flashy magic device! I mean, without new tools, where is the oppertunity to learn new things and make new mistakes?"

Also, Wand of Dolorous Weapon base cost: 11250 Cost to me: 5625
pro from evil constant base cost:4000 Cost to me:1500 gp, 120 XP
(|)
(|)

Return to “Characters”