High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:27 pm

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:37 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:39 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 pm

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:11 pm

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:59 pm

A condensed Warmage Spell List:

1st
Magic Missle: ...At the darkeness!...
Accuracy: Double the range of a ranged weapon, for 10min/lvl.
Truestrike: A nice +20 on that next attack role.
Lesser Orb of Fire: Minor Pyroness for when everything else is spent. Plus, orb spells ignore SR and saves!
Lesser Orb of Sound: If it seems to be resistant to fir.

2nd
Fireburst: Useful for clearing out clutter; to the tune of 1d8/2lvl within 5ft of you. Decent
Flaming Sphere: Always fun of you're out of everything else.
Ice Knife: Has some potential
Melfs Acid Arrow: It ignores SR, grants no save, and will persist for 2 additional rounds.
Scorching Ray: Yep, it's on this list to.
Shatter: Good against cyrstaline creatures, and for breaking stuff.

3rd
Fireshield: Good against fire or cold.
Fireball: Also on your warmage spelllist.
Gust of Wind: Usefull for disorienting smaller foes and dispersing unwanted clouds.
Ring of Blades: Come get some!
Sleet Storm and Stinking Cloud: They can't see and they're vomiting, call in the archers!

4th
Blast of Flame: 1d6/lvl damage in a 60ft cone.
Evards Black Tentacles: Let the disturbing H references begin!
Orb of Fire: 1d6/lvl damage of pure flame.
Orb of Force: Incorporeal, Insmorporeal!
Shout: Like shatter, but in a cone, and with a deafening effect.
Wall of Fire: I would insist that before you charge me, that you pour this vial of oil on yourself. Just a preference.

5th
Arc of Lightning: Creats of stroke of lightning between to targets that deals 1d6/lvl to them, and anything in between them!
Cloudkill: Now when could we possibly need a spell that kills mass amounts of low hd creatures?
Cone of Cold: Self-Explanatory
Fireshield, Mass: Like fireshield, but 1 person/level.
Fireburst, Greater: Like te normal version, but more range and more damage!
Flamestike: Calling down divine havoc since 3.0.
Prismatic: Confusion at its finest.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:13 pm

--Magic Missile is obsoleted...
--Ring of Blades has a costly (>1gp) spell component that needs to be prepared.

adding in my favorite low attack spells:
SC - Spell Compendium

Level3:
Seeking Ray (PHBII) - target locked
Sound Lance (SC)- when you really need to destroy someone's weapon at range

Level5:
Firebrand (SC)- a miniature firestorm of napalm, 1 5ft-radius burst per lvl and 1rnd lingering dmg
Boreal Wind (Frostburn) - a stronger and freezing-cold gust of wind
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:50 am

redid scott's char sheet...
what do you guys think? :)
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:09 am

Looks good, the sheet is much more clear and I like how you listed good common spells.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon May 07, 2007 1:24 am

basic stats:

this stuff will increase you get go along, if you get along with him that is:

Caelotheir (Gating Arrow of Dusk), Dhouath (Falcon Lance) Class House Ansrikyvin Aerial Combat Staff
––Item core in middle of staff
Weapon: Mithral mastercraft [+1] Quarterstaff
Weapon Enhancement: +1 Skillful/+1 Eager
Focus Enhancement: +5 Focus[Evocation]
Caster level: 20
Special Abilities:
• Caelotheir may install up to three wands, plus three rods or scepters in its frontal section. Installing a rod, wand, or scepter takes a move action, while extracting it takes a free action. Installed rods, wands, and sceptors cannot be activated individually.
• Caelotheir may install an additional rod at the bottom of the staff. This slot is designed for the attachment of a rod of absorption (or similar version) and will not function for any other rod. When installed, the wielder may activate the rod of absorption and use its functions as if holding it. Spells cast using magic reserve from a rod of absorption may be channeled through the staff.
• The wielder may activate all installed wands and sceptors with a single full-round action (elven command word). All triggered spells must target a single creature or position. All spells triggered uses their wielder’s caster level and saving throw DC, as if cast from a staff.
• The wielder may activate all installed metamagic rods to boost a single channeled spell.
• The wielder may resize the staff to a rod as a free action. The rod may still be used as a spell focus but installed rods, wands, and sceptors cannot be triggered.
• Caelotheir’s core may project an illusionary spellbook with infinite pages. Even though the spellbook isn’t physical, spells may be inscribed into the spellbook magically by casting it into Caelotheir’s core (even if the normal spell range is personal). The spell does not produce its normal effects, instead its information is stored in Caelotheir, and may be projected along with the spellbook. Since it’s a projected image of data, Caelotheir may organize the spellbook in any manner (including not showing certain spells). The spellbook’s spells is kept in runic symbolic writing (see Geometer’s Book of Geometry Class Ability – Complete Arcane)

comes with three attached wands:

Wand of Fireball (Cold) [CL5, 26 charges each] x3
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun May 20, 2007 1:46 am

updated your sheet with Caelotheir's stats

donno if you did any shopping, so update those to the online sheet is possible :p
|

()

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:52 am

Thought I'd post a little something on interparty relations. Maybe add a little flavor to it all...

Kati: Jens harbors a secret love for Kati, which he does his dead-level best to keep well hidden. After all, being known to hold romantic feelings for a superior officer is not exactly good for one's career. Despite this, his feelings cause him to reserve his strongest loyalty for the object of his affection. He will follow Kati's commands to the letter, and will back her and her choices in the event of any politcal intrigue. He wishes so badly it hurts that she would pay more attention to him and less to that damned marshal.

Derovarr: Jens used to hate Derovarr, because he percieved him to be a tad too close to his precious Kati. Having since learned that this is not in fact the case, his attitude has changed considerably. As that was the only real thing coming in between them, Jens has actually begun to somewhat like Derovarr. The man can make his spells harder to resist with one of his sainted auras and is not above having a nice drink with his men. In short, better this guy as commander than, say, Ulrich.

Jens has recently noticed that Derovarr is not quite what he pretends to be. Derovarr has proven most reluctant to discuss this, and Jens does not intend to pursue this line of inquiry. Doesn't really matter to him, and only concerns him because it might matter to Ulrich et al.

Ranmor: Jens has had a drink or two with Ranmor in his time, and finds him to be a friendly man against whom he has no particular grudge. He occasionally finds himself mildly envious of Ranmor's ability to soak up punishment, but likes him a great deal.

Graamros: Jens admires Graamros for his technological savvy, and cannot help but like the gnome's earnest, hardworking nature. He finds his creations fasinating and thinks of Graamros' ability to craft items as invaluable.

EDIT: Graamros has fallen, frozen to death by one of the enemy frost mages. Jens deeply mourns the noble gnome's passing.

Samael: Jens is mildly jealous of Samael. Not only is the warlock one of the luckiest mages Jens has ever seen, but his tactical brilliance has earned Samael the rank of Major, superior to Jens, despite the warlock's being the 'new kid'. That said, Jens cannot help but respect Samael's ability to earn acceptance (or as close to it as is forthcoming) in Misalin, despite his warlock nature, and feel that somehow he must have earned this promotion, considering his effort and the discrimination he's likely to have experienced prior to this. Especially compared to that pompous brownnoser Derovarr.

EDIT: Alas, poor Samael has fallen as well. The loss of such a good tactician is a great loss to the team, and the loss of such a good man is a great loss to the world.

Ulrich: Jens has mixed feelings with regard to Ulrich. The party Komissar has been sent by the Church, which raises all manner of red flags. On the other hand, while most political officers are useless, this one can work healing miracles the likes of which Jens has never seen before. It takes a special kind of medical genius to effortlessly save a man from being turned into hamburger by an angry bugbear, and Ulrich is just such a man.

Karhedros: Karhedros embodies everything that is wrong with elves, and at times makes Jens mildly embarrassed to be related to them. Sure, he's an excellent defensive caster, and can perform tactical spells, but when casting said spells seems a little too eager to dump all the "heavy lifting" of the spell on Jens, and besides which, Karhedros is the physical embodiment of elves' snooty, elitist attitude. Jens will not soon forget the pure-blood bastard's greeting of "Oh, look! A mongrel!"

EDIT: Just when Karhedros was strating to prove useful, not the least in that he might know something about Jens' mother, he went and died. Typical.

Dmitri: Dmitri's been around for a while, and has given Jens no reason to dislike him thus far. Still, Jens can't quite shake the feeling that he's up to something somehow, though he has no idea what it could possibly be.

Teodor: If Ulrich raised red flags, this guy's made of the things. He's sneaky, has a working knowledge of Imperium technology, and no matter what is said to the contrary seems a bit too Norinthian to be entirely trustworthy. Jens will have to keep an eye open when Teodor's around.
Last edited by littleangryman on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:27 am

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”