Satella (Zanaikin's Character)

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Satella (Zanaikin's Character)

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: Satella (Zanaikin's Character)

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Your Custom Item:

Tear of Dion
Description: This large, deep blue sapphire is rooted to a silver chain, and glows with power when you cast curative spells. If legends are true, than this item was crafted by a powerful mystic, and is imbued with the Waters of Life, a mysterious fountain that is said to have been blessed by Wota herself in ancient times. Since it has been in your possession, you have received small bursts of euphoria whenever you assist or heal wounded creatures.

Powers:
Mending Touch: You gain a +2 sacred bonus to heal checks, and the Sacred Conduit Trait.
Hands of the Healer: You may use Lay on Hands, as a Paladin of your character level, a number of times per day equal to your Charisma Modifier. This does not give you access to Mercies.
Font of Life I: You are immune to Bleed effects and stabilize automatically when reduced to less than 0 hit points.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm

stats updated regarding items; Added a paragraph regarding recent events that brought her to join the party.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Updated and changed your Relic Item. This is is more coherent and more poignant to the story. Also, its a lot better.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”