Wessel Veit Hüber (Sajuuk's Character)

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Wessel Veit Hüber (Sajuuk's Character)

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Sajuuk's Character

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Well, my initial Monk/Magus build slapped together too many archetypes to really make sense, and I'm already running one of those for our Carrion Crown game up here.
Pure Monk would work, but I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around "Dwarf Monk"
Paladin - When was the last time I played a pure paladin?
Alchemist - Already playing one...

Which leads me to...

Ninja/Paladin. Divinely backed stealthy shadow-dwelling hunter of the dead, corrupt, and all other sorts of evil. Oh, and poisoncrafting/alchemy. And social skills (I know, thats kind of surprising for one of my characters). At seven languages spoken right now (yay, Guileful Polyglot talent).

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Sheet prototype meeting sheet formatting demands posted.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:57 am

Your custom item.

Oragi, Blade of Swift Justice
+2 Wakizashi
Detect Evil at will
Oragi's Instict (+1 sacred to initiative and perception checks)
Justice is Vigilant (May draw Oragi as a free action as though the wielder has Quickdraw)

Description: The blade of this Wakizashi is of excellent quality, and both the sheath and grip are of fine silver with engravings of immaculate detail (depicting a long figure beset by overwhelming odds). Interestingly, despite the masterful glow that one might perceive from the weapon, Oragi reflects no light whatsoever. In addition, the weapon seems to will itself forward whenever combat with the wicked is imminent.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Re: Wessel Veit Hüber (Sajuuk's Character)

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 am

Beholdeth, I have a name!

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey Drew, can I drop the Disorienting Maneuver feat for another Extra Rogue Talent feat to get Fatal Finesse (see below)? Its from Ultimate Options - Power of the Ninja, which I just put in the repository today.

Fatal Finesse (Ex): The ninja’s attacks accurately strike for increased damage. The ninja may add her Dexterity modifier (rather than her Strength modifier) to damage deal with ranged attacks and melee attacks made with weapons that can be used with the Weapon Finesse feat. The ninja adds only half her Dexterity bonus to damage dealt with attacks that would have allowed only half her Strength bonus be added to damage. (Do not multiple the ninja’s Dexterity modifier by 1.5 when adding it to damage dealt by a two-handed weapon.) If the ninja has a Strength penalty, the penalty is still applied to weapon damage when using fatal finesse.
Creatures immune to critical hits and sneak attacks ignore additional damage from the ninja’s Dexterity modifier. A ninja must have the Weapon Finesse feat to take fatal finesse. The ninja must have at least 1 ki
point to use this trick.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Sure.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Sweetness, sheet updated.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”