Individual Schedules

Anything D&D pretty much.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Individual Schedules

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:14 am

To be kept separate from Scheduling, this thread will hold a list of upcoming days when users will be considerably more busy than normal. This will aid in scheduling and play by post games.

My pending busy days:
12/11 - Cleaning/Packing/Basketball (available at scattered times)
12/12 - Cleaning/Packing/Driving to Bard College (available at scattered times)
12/13 - Basketball Tournament at Bard College (available at scattered times)
12/14 - Basketball Tournament at Bard College/Driving to Delaware (available at scattered times)
12/15 - Housework X_X (unknown availability status)
12/26 to 12/31 - Driving To Florida/Deep Sea Fishing/Driving Back to DE (unknown availability status)
1/2 - Driving to Buffalo
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Individual Schedules

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 am

Hell Week, take 1 has begun. (Model UN session times are guesses, cant get the current schedule because their website is a piece of targ excrement)

2/10: Class 0930-1045, Class 1045-1415, Internship 1430-1700 (at latest), Practice 1430-1600, Team Meal 1700, Bus to SUNY Cobleskill 1800
2/11: 1100 Shootaround @ SUNY Cobleskill, 1500 Team Meal, 1700 WBB @ SUNY Cobleskill, 1900 MBB @ SUNY Cobleskill
2/12: 0200 Estimated return to DYC, 0700 Depart for Boston, 1400 Estimated arrival @ Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, 1900-2215 Model UN Session
2/13: Morning - around Boston, 1330-1730 Model UN Session, 1900-2200 Model UN Session
2/14: 0900-1245 Model UN Session, 1430-1815 Model UN Session
2/15: 0900-1130 Model UN Session, 1200 Estimated Departure for Buffalo, 2000 Estimated Arrival in Buffalo

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am

Just for point of reference

Mondays: class, or en route thereto, 9:45ish-10:30; 2:00ish-6:30ish
Tuesdays, Thursdays: class, 8:45ish-2:00ish; free threreafter
Wednesdays: same as Mondays, but with a group meet taking up the evenings. In short, pretty much unavailable.
Fridays: class, 2:00ish-3:30ish. That is all.
Saturdays: Free. Mostly.
Sundays: Busy. Mostly.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 am

In FL for a tournament with the baseball team until next Friday. I'll have access to the tubes, but limited AIM time.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

This afternoon until Friday or Saturday (still unsure which) I will be in Indiana or en route there or back. Internet access will be patchy at best and nonexistent at worst. If at some point my absence starts to hold something up, somebody feel free to run my character(s) so that this is no longer the case.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General D&D”